Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Yet another reason to vote anyone but Obama

Nahhh, he's not a social justice, marxist, anti-american. He's just better then Bush........ or is he?
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...45aO_blog.html

Then there's this for the "the war is spending us into oblivion" crowd....

I'm not sure what more it would take to show some on here that this guy is not a good guy. Ok, end of anti Obama rant.
    Collecting patches and autos of Buckeyes, SF Giants, SF 49ers,Browns, Indians, Cavs. Kevin Randleman and Mark Coleman items....
    Check the bucket for trades.....
    Hidden Content
    The argument can't be broken!

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    That speech yesterday was terrible. It showed us how much of a class warfare hawk he really is. Sorry, there is simply no way to justify a vote for him. Even if you agree with him on some social issues, the economy is our #1 problem right now (and it's not even close), and he is intentionally running us off the road.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

31/99 National Treasures RCs

Quote Originally Posted by AUTaxMan View Post
    That speech yesterday was terrible. It showed us how much of a class warfare hawk he really is. Sorry, there is simply no way to justify a vote for him. Even if you agree with him on some social issues, the economy is our #1 problem right now (and it's not even close), and he is intentionally running us off the road.
    Yes he is. Gotta make it worse to implement what he wants.......
    Collecting patches and autos of Buckeyes, SF Giants, SF 49ers,Browns, Indians, Cavs. Kevin Randleman and Mark Coleman items....
    Check the bucket for trades.....
    Hidden Content
    The argument can't be broken!

Quote Originally Posted by sanfran22 View Post
    Nahhh, he's not a social justice, marxist, anti-american. He's just better then Bush........ or is he?
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...45aO_blog.html

Then there's this for the "the war is spending us into oblivion" crowd....

I'm not sure what more it would take to show some on here that this guy is not a good guy. Ok, end of anti Obama rant.
    War=money for the US, it's been like this forever. On the flip-side of that more innocent sons and daughters die. I'm glad you finally figured that out in 2011. That's one of the reasons Kennedy was killed; he was going to stop Vietnam...

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilfiger1975 View Post
    That's one of the reasons Kennedy was killed; he was going to stop Vietnam...
    Oh, so you're one of those.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Ya, a realist...

Yeah I'm waiting for the guy who was accused of killing JFK to come out and tell the world why he did so....oh wait he was killed by jack ruby who turned around and died shortly afterwards. Oh well I guess that we have to go by the official gov't explanation and we all know how truthful and reliable the information the gov't gives us is.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

dont be mad because some people are intelligent enough to think beyond what they see on corporate news

Quote Originally Posted by Hilfiger1975 View Post
    Ya, a realist...
    +1
    Last edited by OBOMBA; 12-07-2011 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    Yeah I'm waiting for the guy who was accused of killing JFK to come out and tell the world why he did so....oh wait he was killed by jack ruby who turned around and died shortly afterwards. Oh well I guess that we have to go by the official gov't explanation and we all know how truthful and reliable the information the gov't gives us is.
    its documented that oswald was trained by the CIA. not to mention the other kennedy who wanted to end the war was killed too, what a coincidence!! the man who became president continued the war. its truly remarkable how people some have the IQ of a bar of soap
    Last edited by OBOMBA; 12-07-2011 at 06:59 PM.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by OBOMBA View Post
    its documented that oswald was trained by the CIA. not to mention the other kennedy who wanted to end the war was killed too, what a coincidence!! the man who became president continued the war. its truly remarkable how people some have the IQ of a bar of soap
    Yes, I have seen JFK the movie.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast