Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Demarcus Ware Checklist??

hello all, i am trying to super collect 1 of every Demarcus Ware card. ever card, variation, no matter what it is or whoes on it.... if Dware is on it i want it. so what i was wondering is does anyone know of a website or way to get a checklist of his cards. something i cant print preferably. and free would be great. just figured it be easier to keep track of and let me know where i stand. any ideas or thoughts please me or comment. thanks !!
    Hidden Content
    FOR SALE OR TRADE
    Hidden Content
    DEMARCUS WARE COLLECTION
    [ROOKIES 76 ][BASE/INSERT 269 ][GAMEUSED 60 ][AUTOS 35 ]

Quote Originally Posted by COWBOYS94 View Post
    hello all, i am trying to super collect 1 of every Demarcus Ware card. ever card, variation, no matter what it is or whoes on it.... if Dware is on it i want it. so what i was wondering is does anyone know of a website or way to get a checklist of his cards. something i cant print preferably. and free would be great. just figured it be easier to keep track of and let me know where i stand. any ideas or thoughts please me or comment. thanks !!
    You can get one here and on Beckett only they aren't printable. Beckett allows you to make one but you need to pay.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content IF YOU SMOKE PLEASE TELL ME Before Trading!!
    My Chris Henry by the numbers Items: 811 OWN: 423 52.2% MEM: 307 OWN: 152 49.5% AUTO: 395 OWN: 175 44.3% Ser #'d: 711 OWN: 343 48.2% RC: 38 OWN: 37 97.4% I TRADE BY BV. Hidden Content

someone on here made me a checklist that i needed for demarcus ware cards a year or so ago, but it stopped right at the start of 2011 products coming out. anyone know where i can goto to update the list or find a checklist with every card dware has for 2011 and 2012???
    Hidden Content
    FOR SALE OR TRADE
    Hidden Content
    DEMARCUS WARE COLLECTION

You might have to do some leg work on this one bud, if you want it for free. I don't believe any site aside from Beckett will compile a list of all of a players cards anyway, and there is a subscription involved.

Look at product checklists and sell sheets for each product and you'll be on the right track. Just keep note of variations listed, for example just about any year of Chrome would have the base Ware, Refractor Ware, Xfractor Ware, and all the colored #'d versions. Start on Blowout or Sports Card Radio for checklists.
    ** Hidden Content ** Hidden Content
    Help me with 2011 Topps Platinum Green RC refs #/499!! (Have 11/50) **
    ** Hidden Content **

Have you tried the Inventory Manager on this site? It's in the menu at the top of the page.

Quote Originally Posted by ndhl83 View Post
    You might have to do some leg work on this one bud, if you want it for free. I don't believe any site aside from Beckett will compile a list of all of a players cards anyway, and there is a subscription involved.
    Not true.

Just go to the top of the site and click on Inventory Manager. Enter the name of the player and select sport and then search. You can customize it by set, year, game used, autograph, etc or just leave those all blank and it will give you a full complete list for free. There isn't a printable version though.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    Not true.

Just go to the top of the site and click on Inventory Manager. Enter the name of the player and select sport and then search. You can customize it by set, year, game used, autograph, etc or just leave those all blank and it will give you a full complete list for free. There isn't a printable version though.
    While this is true and great option from SCF by the way. You also have to do your homework. Make sure their card counts match. Take Ware for instance:
    SCF:1398 entries found
    on Beckett 1394
    So somewhere somehow 4 cards disappeared or were added between the 2.
    Hidden Content
    My Chris Henry by the numbers Items: 811 OWN: 423 52.2% MEM: 307 OWN: 152 49.5% AUTO: 395 OWN: 175 44.3% Ser #'d: 711 OWN: 343 48.2% RC: 38 OWN: 37 97.4% I TRADE BY BV. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgehenryCollec View Post
    While this is true and great option from SCF by the way. You also have to do your homework. Make sure their card counts match. Take Ware for instance:
    SCF:1398 entries found
    on Beckett 1394
    So somewhere somehow 4 cards disappeared or were added between the 2.
    I know I have gotten the staff here on SCF to add cards I have of my players that Beckett did not list. I don't know if that's the case with Ware or not but if you find a new card you can have it added to SCF and if you find a card or set that doesn't exist they can remove it from the checklist (much harder to do that one).
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    I know I have gotten the staff here on SCF to add cards I have of my players that Beckett did not list. I don't know if that's the case with Ware or not but if you find a new card you can have it added to SCF and if you find a card or set that doesn't exist they can remove it from the checklist (much harder to do that one).
    I do give the staff a LOT of Credit there every time I find a card not listed I let them know and most times it gets added
    Hidden Content

sweet i got it. beckett allows u to see the list and everything from there, so just copy and paste in word then fix it a little bit and boom, got me a 2011 and 2012 checklist.
    Hidden Content
    FOR SALE OR TRADE
    Hidden Content
    DEMARCUS WARE COLLECTION

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast