Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 63 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1353606162636465 LastLast

Thread: Cleveland Fans

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

Good to see....I like Gee. Saw Gilbert's tweet about the yellow unis they'll be wearing opening night....like em!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yeah, they're pretty nice.... I hope they wear them more than once... Also heard they're one of just a few teams that are doing Hardcourt Classics uni's this year and will be wearing these

Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

2 Pre-season games in and things looks like we're in for a tough season IMO lol

The offense looks pretty awful, although it is just training camp. I'm trying not to really look into it too much. However, CJ Miles has looked like he can average around 15 a game and be our #2 scorer.

Can't wait for the season to start in a couple weeks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's alright...I'm OK with one more bad year. The Thunder had three straight top-5 picks before they really turned it around. I can live with one more for the Cavs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice to see Waiters have a good game early on in the preseason...he's shooting lights out tonight.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Pre-season is just about over and it sounds like they're probably going to make cuts. Also, they just signed D'Aundray Brown who played for Cleveland St last year. I went a good amount of CSU games and he was impressive. He's very similar to Gee. Great defender, decent stroke, etc.

Apparently there's a rule where if a player gets cut, their D-league team gets first dibs on him. That's what my guess is for what they will do with Brown. They'd also have to cut 2 other guys I think. I'd say Jones and Pargo will most likely be cut too.

Season starts Tuesday , can't wait

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice opening night W! Kyrie is a monster....and Waiters looked real good-better than Beal.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Our bench is a complete joke. No way this team contends for a playoff spot with how irrelevant the entire bench is.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I agree without Kyrie in the line up they are in trouble. I was at the home opener and they lost a 16 point lead without him in there. I couldnt believe it. Nice win against the clippers last night thou.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Walton needs to get traded with that cancerous contract. They could actually get some guys that play well on the cheap.

Page 63 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1353606162636465 LastLast