Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 65 12341151 ... LastLast

Thread: Cleveland Fans

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cleveland Fans

Hey I see Baron is hurting again and that we signed good ole parker again and Casspri hurt himself in practice where just falling apart and we havent even started. Should we keep baron or let him go hes always been injury prone?

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

Ship him...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

We're 'falling apart'? Not really. Besides, we need to get a high draft pick after this season anyways, so who cares?

I'd prefer we keep Davis just to mentor Kyrie his first year, but I'm sure they'll cut him considering his contract.

SCF Rewards
    Country

We're 'falling apart'? Not really. Besides, we need to get a high draft pick after this season anyways, so who cares?

I'd prefer we keep Davis just to mentor Kyrie his first year, but I'm sure they'll cut him considering his contract.

Yea we need high draft pick hopefully we will use them alittle better. I think we should cut him and maybe pick somebody up besides parker.

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

Has Gilbert even been looking for Free Agents? Or just crying about what other teams want?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Has Gilbert even been looking for Free Agents? Or just crying about what other teams want?

There's probably no point in looking....no one's gonna come to Cleveland and play for a franchise run by Gilbert after the way he's handed the past year.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rockeferrell's Items on eBay

I don't get why the amnesty wasn't used on baron, should have gone ahead and got him off the books if he's gonna be gone by mid-season anyway. Good thing there's a ton of talent coming into the next draft, looking like a lock for a top 3 pick again.

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

there's probably no point in looking....no one's gonna come to cleveland and play for a franchise run by gilbert after the way he's handed the past year.

+1

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't get why the amnesty wasn't used on baron, should have gone ahead and got him off the books if he's gonna be gone by mid-season anyway. Good thing there's a ton of talent coming into the next draft, looking like a lock for a top 3 pick again.

It probably still will be. They have until Friday to decide.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nobody wanted to come here when we had LeBron, no ones coming here now. It's all about the drafts now. I also hope we keep Baron to help mentor Kyrie but don't see that happening with the new deal where they can save his big contract. I'm not a fan of Parker but he will have to do. Hopefully Manny Harris will step up this year.
    No more international shipping for me with the new shipping rates, sorry.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 65 12341151 ... LastLast