Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

NTSB wants ban on cell phone usage while driving

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I'm all for it.

Some counties here in Michigan have already made texting while driving a ticketable offense.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Indiana mad texting a ticketable offense, but only texting. If you are doing other stuff on your phone you are okay and an officer can't legally take your phone to see what exactly you were doing. waste of a law really.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

Indiana mad texting a ticketable offense, but only texting. If you are doing other stuff on your phone you are okay and an officer can't legally take your phone to see what exactly you were doing. waste of a law really.

Indianas was done more so that if you are involved in a serious accident and they can get your phone history you can be prosecuted for it. A couple months ago (before Indiana passed the law) I was driving through Michigan texting and got a ticket..... No idea it was even illegal... In fact that was the first I had ever heard of anything like it being illegal.

I dont agree with banning cell phones... A huge amount of the people on the road are using them and can drive and talk just fine.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

Terrible idea. Just another liberty that the government wants to take away. Text and drive at your own peril. Having a law against it isn't going to affect behavior.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

I think it is a great idea.

SCF Rewards
    Country

To those who are against it- if your entire family was killed by a teen who was texting/driving, would you still be against it?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

To those who are against it- if your entire family was killed by a teen who was texting/driving, would you still be against it?

while i understand your logic, it isn't a good argument. wrecks have been caused by people changing the radio station, eating food, talking on the phone, reading a book, etc. you can't make anything that has led to a wreck illegal.

SCF Rewards
    Country

while i understand your logic, it isn't a good argument. wrecks have been caused by people changing the radio station, eating food, talking on the phone, reading a book, etc. you can't make anything that has led to a wreck illegal.

Have you seen the stats for the number of deaths from texting/driving?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

Have you seen the stats for the number of deaths from texting/driving?

this isn't about texting though. it is about talking on the phone. a large number of states have already put in laws about texting while driving.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast