Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Athletes and marijuana

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Benefits aside, illegal is illegal. I support the legalization but I also support abiding by the law. Until it is legalized (if ever) it is stupid to risk your career and future for a puff.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I personally don't drink (except for an occasional beer during the holidays which I plan on stopping), don't smoke, don't do drugs, don't eat meat, I do excercise becaue I want to stay in tip top physical condition. My body is my temple and I'm not even a professional athlete. If I was I would never want to put anything inside me that would hinder me on or off the field. That being said consenting adults should be able to do as the please even though some of their choices are head scratchers.
    Last edited by mrveggieman; 12-14-2011 at 11:22 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I drink occasionally, don't smoke, don't do drugs and don't exercise much due to ankle/knee issues from old injuries. My body is less like a temple and more like a Buddha statue LOL

I agree. Adults should be allowed to make their own decisions. I just take issue when others are expected to compensate for their bad decisions. But that is another topic.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

i will echo duane. just because someone thinks something shouldn't be illegal, doesn't change it. As long as it is illegal, it's illegal whether you agree with the law or not.