Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

If Tim Tebow were a muslim would america still love him?

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

no he wouldn't. but he also wouldn't be attacked the way he is by the other half either. I highly doubt SNL would do a skit mocking islam.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I would challenge that America loves Tebow now.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

Most Americans cant relate to muslims like they can christians... Either way who cares? I wouldnt really dislike him because he is muslim just like I dont really care if he is a christian or not I enjoy watching him play because it is exciting.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 68veg's Items on eBay

Does America love him now? Seems to me many folks are annoyed and fed up with his christian shenanigans. Guess it's a 50/50 split. If he was a muslim it would be a 99/1 split. But he isn't so no matter,

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I would take it one step futher. If he tebow were an open muslim not only would he not get any love from madison ave he would not have would not have won the hiesman, been a first round draft choice or had any type of chance in the nfl. To be brutally honest america will be accepting of an openly gay athlete before they will an openly muslim athlete.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Does Ali count as a muslim athlete or was he a "faux muslim"?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

Would Tebow be a hero if he played soccer in Iran as an openly christian man?

Olajuwon seemed to do quite well... Kareem Abdul Jabbar was a hero to many people, Bernard Hopkins was pretty famous and who doesnt like Mike Tyson.... There are a ton of Muslims playing in sports and in music and film that no on really cares about as long as they perform. He may not have as many jersey sales to kids in Utah but I would still turn in to watch him
    Last edited by tutall; 12-22-2011 at 03:57 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Read up about what the Iranian government did to the national soccer team when they lost some games, caned on the soles of the feet I believe. I don't think many western soccer players would be in a hurry to go to Iran to play. There are plenty of African and European players who play in the Saudi league and the other various middle eastern leagues, so Tebow would probably be cheered in those muslim countries.
    Last edited by Hairylemon; 12-22-2011 at 04:01 PM.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast