Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: spring training?

BANNED

Country

spring training?

was just wondering who was do spring traing 50/50s..if any one is willing to 50/50 with me please let me know what teams u are going to see and lets try to work something out..thanks for any and all help..

SCF Rewards
    Country

will be posting my Fantasy camp and spring training thread by next week keep a look out will be seeing red sox, twins, orioles and rays the most

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can do the South Atlantic League my home team is the Lakewood Blueclaws phillies low a and i also see the Trenton Thunder which is double a for the new york yankees