Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See millennialthreads's Items on eBay

Thanks everyone! Appreciate the feedback. I've traded all of my TTM cards found in this thread (except for those personalized) but I wish I would have kept the Schrempf!

One success today - I paid the $5 fee to add Roger Craig to my Ebbets Field 8x10. Probably took about 2 weeks. It's already on its way to another former Brooklyn Dodger.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Made a trip back home to Ohio for the first time in a couple months, had a return from last spring training at my Dad's house - Mark Grace!

I don't even remember sending this out so it was a nice surprise.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was hoping to go to the Cincinnati Reds Caravan later this month in Bowling Green, KY, but the autograph lineup leaves a lot to be desired - two broadcasters (excluding HOFer Marty Brennaman), GM Walk Jocketty, Sam LeCure, Corky Miller & minor leaguer Ryan LaMarre. Quite a step down from last year when I got Brandon Phillips and Marty Brennaman.

The Braves Caravan is stopping right outside of Nashville & there are a few other stops that are within an hour and a half, so I may check those out depending on who will be appearing. I can't wait for baseball season!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Haven't given an update for a while, but there also hasn't been much activity until recently. I received 2 cards back from Mugsy Bogues a few months back. I had to have sent them out nearly a year ago:

I received these two from a friend on another forum who went to spring training - Jon Jay & Joe Kelly!

And finally, the big ones!

I sent the Kershaw out last spring training and the Molina came from the same friend who sent me the Jay & Kelly.

I've also got a 2014 Miami Marlins team signed ROMLB coming in soon, will post pics when it gets here.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm finally resuming my Ebbets Field 8x10 project after removing a sloppy, smeared signature and several sharpie stains. I can't remember who I sent it to last, but the photo was nearly ruined. Thank goodness for Pentel Clic erasers!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I haven't updated this for a while, but that's also because there's been no IP or TTM activity on my end.

I did receive this gem via 50/50 with Rudickulous about a week ago. I can't thank him enough for the opportunity, the ball looks even better in person! Signed by the Cleveland Indians over the 2014 season:

Names on the ball:

Sandy Alomar Jr.
    Micky Callaway
    Josh Outman
    Yan Gomes
    C.C. Lee
    Elliot Johnson
    Josh Tomlin
    Zach McAllister
    Lonnie Chisnhall
    Ryan Raburn
    Bryan Shaw
    Cody Allen
    Corey Kluber
    David Murphy
    John Axford
    Vinnie Pestano
    Mark Rzepczynski
    Blake Wood
    Scott Atchison
    Justin Masterson
    Jason Kipnis

Rudickulous left the sweet spot open as Terry Francona rarely signs after games. I'll get Tito on there at a TribeFest or private signing sometime down the road.

Thanks again, Rudickulous!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910