Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Nice pick ups! Love the Cameron and Doerr. Can't go wrong with Red Sox players! :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See millennialthreads's Items on eBay

Nice pick ups! Love the Cameron and Doerr. Can't go wrong with Red Sox players! :)

Thanks! I have some TTMs going to a few Red Sox via Spring Training, hopefully I'll get those back too!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hershey Hawkins, c/o home address in 10 days.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bill Monbouquette, c/o home address in 12 days.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jim Perry, c/o home address in 16 days.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It was great to see these in my mailbox after a long day of work. I'm surprised to get a ST return already. Some players tweeted that they'd be at ST before the official report date, so I sent all of my requests out about a month early this year. Hopefully it pays off. Here is today's haul.

Josh Tomlin, c/o Cleveland Indians Spring Training address in 10 days.

Vance Law, c/o home address in 11 days.

Damon Stoudamire, c/o Memphis Basketball address in 17 days.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This afternoon I went to the Cleveland Indians fan event TribeFest. Got every player scheduled to appear except for Francisco Lindor & Cody Allen. Luck was on my side - the same staffer let me jump in the end of an autograph line twice toward the end of the event. Here's the haul:

Carlos Santana
    Mike Aviles

Carlos Carrasco
    Mark Shapiro (Indians President)

Vinnie Pestano
    Jason Kipnis
    Zach McAllister
    Drew Stubbs

Lonnie Chisenhall
    Corey Kluber
    Nick Hagadone

And finally......Terry Francona.

I had the chance to add broadcaster Tom Hamilton and GM Chris Antonetti, but decided to save the last few spots on this ball for players.

Also got Mudcat Grant and Tito Francona on a Tribe ball I've been working on for a few years:

I had an incredible experience based on what I've heard about Saturday. Apparently some people didn't make it through an autograph line once yesterday. There were also two groups of three players signing at the same time today, not sure if that's how it was yesterday.

I RSVP'd for a special "tweet up" in the Indians Social Media Suite, which is where I got Francona & Shapiro. Both addressed the small crowd, I'd say of less than 50, and then took questions. Francona got the entire room pumped for the season. It was an awesome experience.

Next IP event is the Cincinnati Reds Caravan this coming weekend.
    Last edited by Vladfan27; 01-21-2013 at 10:51 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Team ball looks incredible! Awesome haul today. Yesterday, they had one group of three players in one line...that was a very smart change. Awesome job!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Team ball looks incredible! Awesome haul today. Yesterday, they had one group of three players in one line...that was a very smart change. Awesome job!

Thanks Andy! I can't believe they only had one line yesterday. No wonder people didn't make it through. They even had 2 lines at Tribe on Tour. Makes sense now as to why you left after making it through the first time.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks Andy! I can't believe they only had one line yesterday. No wonder people didn't make it through. They even had 2 lines at Tribe on Tour. Makes sense now as to why you left after making it through the first time.

Yeah, it was insane...you know how when first walk down the ramp, you split left for the photos, autographs, etc. and right for the clinics, clubhouse, etc.? When I left at about 1:30, the autograph line was all the way back past the hanging sign where the clinics were. Well beyond that.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast