Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can't wait to get my first in. I was considering sending a Jacobs Field ball I have to Lofton at ST but I didn't know if he'd sign like that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Funny story about the Cey return. I received half an envelope with nothing inside a few days ago. It was my handwriting so I knew it was a TTM. I figured it was long gone, but the other half including the 2 cards were in my mailbox this afternoon. Kudos to USPS.

great return & consider yourself EXTREMELY lucky that showed up. Dont hear many storys of things like this happening.

BANNED

Country

great return & consider yourself EXTREMELY lucky that showed up. Dont hear many storys of things like this happening.

Bravo to the USPS for getting the job done right.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See millennialthreads's Items on eBay

Can't wait to get my first in. I was considering sending a Jacobs Field ball I have to Lofton at ST but I didn't know if he'd sign like that.

I was considering sending to Lofton via ST too but decided against it. There's no telling how long he'll be there as he is a guest instructor from what I can tell.

Bravo to the USPS for getting the job done right.

Agreed. I was extremely surprised to see the other half of the envelope in my mailbox. Next time I run into the mailman I will be sure to thank him over and over again.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dale Murphy, c/o home address in 32 days.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Fernando Vina, c/o home address in 15 days.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Also received this today. Not a TTM or IP success, but still awesome. Bought from a dealer in Detroit. Main names are Ubaldo Jiminez, Sandy Alomar Jr. & Justin Masterson.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I like the ball it's very nice.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I like the ball it's very nice.

Thanks! I'm very happy to add it to my collection. It was kind of an impulse buy - I had just got my tax return a few hours before and the guy wanted less than I expected him to want. It looks even better in person!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dustin Ackley, c/o Seattle Mariners spring training in 58 days.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast