Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sending my first 5 ever tomorrow. A couple questions for you vets

Thanks for clicking the thread.

1. About how much you do spend on something like this? I have 3, 6" x 9" storage envelopes, and 2, 9" x 12".
    Most just contain one photo/card to sign, a letter, sized thin cardboard and a return envelope of the same size.

2. Should I definitely send everyone a sharpie to sign, or can i bank on them having a pen/sharpie? Tight budget already.

Other than that, any success from these 5 folks? Thanks again for helping out. These are the first 5, I've ever sent TTM but I have gotten TTeM autographs.

Kevin Durant - Thunder
    Scott Hartnell - Blue Jackets
    Patrick Marleau - Sharks
    Jordan Eberle - Oilers
    CJ Spiller - Bills

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings New York Yankees Indianapolis Colts
    Instagram:

Hartnell is the only one of the 5 to have a success on the Database.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you're sending cards, you don't need to send a sharpie and just send cards in a normal letter envelope. I make my own cards, so my cost per request is probably about 1.50. As for those 5 guys, I have no experience with them, but the ttm database should be able to help you out.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Appreciate the responses.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I have had 2 failures each with durant and spiller. No need for a sharpie if sending cards or pictures usually you do that for a ball or jersey.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just sent all 5 out. Ended up being $11.60 that's including one going to Canada.