Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See millennialthreads's Items on eBay

Vladfan27's IP & TTM success thread

I am a lifelong Cleveland Indians fan, and the organization is great with autographs and fan experiences. Almost a year ago, the Tribe on Tour event came to a mall in Akron where I was living at the time. I got the following autographs:

Manny Acta

Shin-Soo Choo
    Joe Charboneau

Matt Laporta

Tony Sipp

And most important, Mike Hargrove

I was also able to meet and get pictures with all the individuals I received signatures from except for Charboneau.

By joining the Tribe fan club for $20, you receive two tickets to a game as well as on field batting practice access before 1 game. This success is from July of this year. I apologize for the quality of the photos, they were taken with my iPod:

Carlos Santana

Manny Acta

I also had the opportunity to get my picture taken with Santana:

These successes aren't timely, but still nice for a Tribe fan nonetheless. Hopefully I'll receive some TTM requests back soon.
    Last edited by Vladfan27; 01-02-2013 at 05:41 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just posting here to get my subscriptions in so I remember to check your thread when you update it...look forward to seeing what you get!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just posting here to get my subscriptions in so I remember to check your thread when you update it...look forward to seeing what you get!

Thanks! I've only sent out 13 requests so far, all to baseball players from the 40's-60's. I've been thinking about starting a Brooklyn Dodgers and/or Negro League project. I've seen another members Brooklyn Dodgers project (can't remember their username) and I think it's a great idea. I had several Brooklyn Dodgers autographs in my collection before I sold them, but I like the idea of having several players sign the same photo.

I've been looking on eBay and other sites for photos of Ebbets Field and haven't found anything that has jumped out at me yet. Hopefully something will soon!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Was out of town for the holidays and these were waiting in the mail for me when I got back:

John Rutherford - 1/1, included unsigned card and answered questions
    Bob Kuzava - 1/1, answered questions
    Al Dark - 2/1, included signed pamphlet
    Virgil Trucks - 3/1, included signed card and personal note, answered questions
    Bobby Doerr - 2/1, included signed card
    Bob Friend - 2/1, included signed photo and answered questions
    Dick Cole - 4/1, included 2 signed photocopies and a signed SF Giants business card

I was surprised to have received these back so quickly, I mailed this batch out on 12/22 and received them somewhere between 12/27 and 12/30.
    Last edited by Vladfan27; 03-25-2013 at 09:52 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Two in today:

Al Rosen - 2/1, included signed card
    Joe DeMaestri - 1/1, answered questions

SCF Rewards
    Country

Off to a great start with some great signers! Virgil Trucks is still one of my favorite successes, just because of how personal he makes every return.

Any word on Fan Fest?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Off to a great start with some great signers! Virgil Trucks is still one of my favorite successes, just because of how personal he makes every return.

Any word on Fan Fest?

Thanks! Trucks is one of the first requests I sent out based on his track record in the TTM manager here. Great signer.

No word on an Indians Fan Fest yet. Hoping for an announcement sometime soon. If there is any merit to Pestano's tweet, it looks like it will be late this month. Tribe pitchers and catchers report to spring training on 2/20, so theoretically it could be any time between now and then.

SCF Rewards
    Country

A few weeks ago my buddy's band opened for Tim Reynolds and TR3 at a bar in Columbus, OH. After their set, Reynolds signed autographs and took pictures with fans:

I didn't have anything on me for him to sign so I figured I could afford to sacrifice the dollar bill. If you are unfamiliar with Tim Reynolds, he is an amazing guitar player. Check out this link - the goods starts at 1:06

SCF Rewards
    Country

you got some great returns in this thread. Tim Reynolds is a great success, awesome guitar player.

SCF Rewards
    Country

you got some great returns in this thread. Tim Reynolds is a great success, awesome guitar player.

Thanks! I haven't sent out more requests since my initial batch, I need to get more in the mail. The TR3 show was amazing in such a small venue and being able to meet him was icing on the cake.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast