Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Please Note - jrlebert will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Mets Boise State Broncos Syracuse Orange
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Paying $200 EACH for these two cards!

OK SCF, here is the deal: I WANT THIS CARD.

I have been searching for it for 11+ years, and it has eluded me. I have two options for the person who finds the card:

Option 1: If you lead me to the card, I will pay you a $100 finder's fee, upon my receipt of the card in hand.

Option 2: If you own it, I will pay you $200 for it. No questions asked.

WHAT IS IT?!?

2004 SPx Printing Plates Black 1/1 MATT WARE

Honestly, if anyone has it, I will sing your praises from the heavens.

I also have a $50 finders fee, and $100 sale price for any other MATT WARE 1/1 plate that you find.

I will also take ANY other MATT WARE card you find, just shoot me a PM!

I have been burned a few times when searching for this card. I will need scans, and the transaction must be done either in person or via paypal, no gift. I need to cover my behind the best way I can.

So... let the search continue...
    Last edited by jrlebert; 07-19-2015 at 03:28 PM. Reason: I need only ONE card now!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

still looking!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

I'm always looking for Matt Ware for you! Someday I'll come up big.
    Last edited by pghin08; 04-19-2012 at 10:44 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks! And yes, especially if you find one of those two needles in the haystack!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

This month's shot in the dark!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you know if they were every released or is there a chance the card manufacturers still have them?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Well, as far as I know, they were released, but I have never seen them. I have owned a few of the Platinum 1/1 parallels of different players, just as trade bait, from 2004, and I own the other three printing plate colors from 2004 SPx, so I am hoping they just put them all out there.

I have only seen two 1/1's (both are plates) that I do not own, a 2004 UD Black plate on ebay that apparently Matt himself now owns, and a 2004 UD Blue plate that was on two other sites that I could never track down.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh wow tough break. Yeah I guess if the other spx plates were released there is a high probability that the other was as well. Have you ever busted those two products in hope of pulling them yourself?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I have, but its just not worth it anymore, with Eli Manning, Ben Roethlisberger, Philip Rivers, and Larry Fitzgerald among a ton of guys still playing and commanding high $$$. Just hoping that one of them, or someone else from there, wins a Super Bowl or breaks a major record so people will bust more of that year and put the garbage guys on ebay too!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah I just looked up some prices on each of those and the cheapest I could find on ebay are like 160+ a box.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast