Page 11 of 65 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161 ... LastLast
    Anyone tonight?
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

Evening bump!
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!

Up today!

Had an extra frame laying around and some extra time tonight so I put this together to display in my man cave!

Even though I don't like the MLS, I have to admit this is a very nice set! Great job so far looking forward to seeing the complete set when you're finished

Quote Originally Posted by avalanchefan21 View Post
    Even though I don't like the MLS, I have to admit this is a very nice set! Great job so far looking forward to seeing the complete set when you're finished
    Thank you so much!

Evening bump!

Daily bump!

Morning bump!

Uppppp today!

Page 11 of 65 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161 ... LastLast