Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast
    Got three new in today with three more incoming!

Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content

Picked up a sweet LA Galaxy logo of Juan Pablo Angel!
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!

Got a Rapids heavy mailday today! Currently I have the Angel incoming so I can't wait to get it. Here are the two I got today! This gives me 8 total!

Nice pick ups, looking forward to seeing the Juan Pablo card. At this rate I might have to let go of my Sean Franklin....... maybe not :O)

Quote Originally Posted by LaGalaxyFan View Post
    Nice pick ups, looking forward to seeing the Juan Pablo card. At this rate I might have to let go of my Sean Franklin....... maybe not :O)
    Oh, Sean Franklin! You been holding out on me?! I need it!

Sorry, that's in my PC for now. Good luck on the rest

No problem, I totally understand. Got a picture? I'd love to see the patch on it!

Up today!

Mailday! Got this beauty in today!

There are a few other with patches exactly like this on eBay but the sellers are grossly misinformed. One told me that there's no way he'll take less than $100 (it's a William Hesmer, COME ON!) because its the "full MLS logo." I've tried to inform them that it is NOT the full MLS logo like they think it is. It's from the bottom of the jersey number on the back of the jersey, like you see here...

Can't stand sellers who are misinformed and think they know more than everyone else.

We have an Angel sighting! Got this one in today and it's probably my favorite of all of em!

Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast