Page 25 of 65 FirstFirst ... 152223242526272835 ... LastLast
    here's mine, Im pretty stoked about it- but would move it for a Mia Hamm auto...otherwise, its PC

Please realize when making offers, that shipping in a bubble mailer isn't free!

Awww I'm so jealous! Being an Ohio boy (like you), I'm a big Crew supporter and look forward to snagging a Cunningham. Too bad he doesn't have a club now. Sick card, Ed!

I have an old Crew jersey that I don't wear anymore. I need to find a good mailing address for Cunningham and guys like Brian McBride and see if I can get them to sign it.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

find me a mia hamm auto and this beauty could be yours!!!

Quote Originally Posted by palantri View Post
    find me a mia hamm auto and this beauty could be yours!!!
    Straight up for any certified Mia auto?
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!

except the world of sports one- id love one of the leaf legends of sports autos, but would take a sport kings, or gypsy queen, or just about anything that isnt the lame WoS Sticker auto

Quote Originally Posted by palantri View Post
    except the world of sports one- id love one of the leaf legends of sports autos, but would take a sport kings, or gypsy queen, or just about anything that isnt the lame WoS Sticker auto
    I agree, those things are hideous.

I have a 3/10 Mia Hamm/Brandi Chaistain dual auto from sp game used . Would either of you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by crklemp View Post
    I have a 3/10 Mia Hamm/Brandi Chaistain dual auto from sp game used . Would either of you like it?
    Sick card but I don't need it. I'm sure Ed would love it!

Okay Ed do you want it?

yes, i do, very much- but im positive i have nothing to offer for it

Page 25 of 65 FirstFirst ... 152223242526272835 ... LastLast