Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (7)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Beautiful!

Thanks!
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward View Post
    No problem, I totally understand. Got a picture? I'd love to see the patch on it!

I don't have a scanner, but I will take a picture of it and post it as soon as I get a chance.

BTW, nice Juan Pablo Angel. If you ever decide to give up on the set I would love to take it off your hands.

Quote Originally Posted by LaGalaxyFan View Post
    I don't have a scanner, but I will take a picture of it and post it as soon as I get a chance.

BTW, nice Juan Pablo Angel. If you ever decide to give up on the set I would love to take it off your hands.
    Great, I'd love to see it!
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!

Just picked up the crown jewel of my collection (to this point). Might not mean much to anyone else but it's one of my favorite home town players! Can't wait to show it off next week when it comes!

Update today! This isn't the aforementioned crown jewel but it is sick! This is the first of two patches I had incoming of my hometown and favorite team, the Columbus Crew. Thanks for the look!

Sweet card! (I know a certain card that is going to look absolutely SICK next to it.)

Quote Originally Posted by myersfan57 View Post
    Sweet card! (I know a certain card that is going to look absolutely SICK next to it.)
    Thanks! Can't wait to get it!!

Hey thanks bud! Yeah, I've got all those on my watch list. There are currently 9 on eBay. I've already got a Cummings but I'll be shooting for the Sinclair and De Rosario. Thanks again!

An awesome mailday today compliments of myersfan57! The other day, he hits me up via PM telling me that he has one of my patches and immediately we strike up negotiations and strike up a great deal! Today I got my package from him and not only was there my patch but he threw in a freebie! The Crew are my hometown and favorite team so this will fit in nicely! Thanks a bunch Alan! Here is the freebie:

Definitely an awesome card! But the real focus of this post is for my newest and most favorite patch of my set! Without further adieu, here it is!

Thanks again to Alan for the great hook up on the patch and the awesome freebie! You rock!

Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast