Page 31 of 65 FirstFirst ... 212829303132333441 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by crklemp View Post
    Wow, I have never seen one like it!
    Me either, that's why I needed it!

It's from the "MLS Cup Champions" patch that the Crew wore on their jerseys in 2009: http://citruspanonpoe.files.wordpres...pg?w=300&h=300

You can see it on the jerseys here: http://crew.american-soccer-news.com...-14-09-208.jpg
    Last edited by rchurchward; 07-25-2012 at 08:38 PM.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content

The Scudetto...nice! I wondered why the LA Galaxy only had 2 stars on their jersey this year when they had won 3 mls cups. After a little research, I learned that they do actually have 3 stars on this year's jersey- 2 above the crest and one on the Scudetto patch. Next year the 3 stars will be above the crest. Sick card.

Very cool! Have you seen one of those patches on a card before like the one I'm getting?

Quote Originally Posted by MLScardcollector View Post
    The Scudetto...nice! I wondered why the LA Galaxy only had 2 stars on their jersey this year when they had won 3 mls cups. After a little research, I learned that they do actually have 3 stars on this year's jersey- 2 above the crest and one on the Scudetto patch. Next year the 3 stars will be above the crest. Sick card.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!

I have not see one before...that is a nice acquisition...these supreme fabrics are sweet. I ordered a box on tuesday and should receive it any day...I'll let you know if I pull one.
    Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward View Post
    Very cool! Have you seen one of those patches on a card before like the one I'm getting?

Quote Originally Posted by MLScardcollector View Post
    I have not see one before...that is a nice acquisition...these supreme fabrics are sweet. I ordered a box on tuesday and should receive it any day...I'll let you know if I pull one.
    Awesome, thank you so much! Good luck!

Woo hoo, two card mailday today! First and foremost, thanks to my friend Avery (aschade) for pulling this sick card and hooking me up with it! This is my second Hesmer but much better than the first one that I own. Thanks again Avery!

Secondly, this card was picked up on eBay. Seller messaged me and asked if I would accept a certain price and I took it. It's much less than they previously wanted so I'll call it a win. Thanks for the look everyone!

Please keep your eyes peeled for these!

Anyone tonight?

I'll be on later im sorting thru cards right now guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakeyboy View Post
    I'll be on later im sorting thru cards right now guys.

Page 31 of 65 FirstFirst ... 212829303132333441 ... LastLast