Page 32 of 65 FirstFirst ... 222930313233343542 ... LastLast
    This has got to be a major error by UD

Ching never played for the Rapids
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-Ud-SP-G...item3cc6f4606f

Quote Originally Posted by avalanchefan21 View Post
    Yep, I remember trying to win that patch when it was for sale. Before I bid, I asked UD if they would be able to correct it with a patch from a team that Brian Ching actually played for. They replied with "We would replace it for the corrected version if we still had inventory on it." When I asked how I would find out if there was actually inventory on it I was directed to the Upper Deck 1-800 number which I had zero interest in calling. I wasn't going to risk dropping $70+ on a card that might have inventory to get fixed.

It's a beautiful patch, however. I'm sure there is a Rapids card out there somewhere with a sweet Dynamo patch in it.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

Thats UD for ya lol^^^^

Yeah everyone makes mistakes I understand but it really is a shame because it such a nice patch. A Rapids fan would love to have that

Quote Originally Posted by avalanchefan21 View Post
    Thats UD for ya lol^^^^

Yeah everyone makes mistakes I understand but it really is a shame because it such a nice patch. A Rapids fan would love to have that
    Yeah it's sad they'd mess something like that up.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!

Traders tonight?

post it up bud- you know the deal!
    Please realize when making offers, that shipping in a bubble mailer isn't free!

Quote Originally Posted by palantri View Post
    post it up bud- you know the deal!
    Thanks Ed, you're the best! Will get the Mia out to you today!

You sold your Mia? I'm happy Ed finally got a nice Mia Hamm auto and yours is cut and graded. Good job Ed!

Quote Originally Posted by crklemp View Post
    You sold your Mia? I'm happy Ed finally got a nice Mia Hamm auto and yours is cut and graded. Good job Ed!
    Traded the Mia to Ed for the Cunningham Supreme Fabric.

Upgraded my Justin Braun patch too so thats now for sale.

Page 32 of 65 FirstFirst ... 222930313233343542 ... LastLast