Page 33 of 65 FirstFirst ... 233031323334353643 ... LastLast
    Morning bump!
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content

got the Mia today, thanks a ton man!
    Please realize when making offers, that shipping in a bubble mailer isn't free!

You're welcome, Ed! Glad you like it!
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!

Still have two incoming. Has anyone seen any others of these?

Two new cards in the mail today! The first is thanks to my man Ed (palantri) who hooked me up with this patch of a Columbus Crew legend, Jeff Cunningham. Thanks again, Ed! Enjoy that Mia auto!

The second is an upgrade. The first Braun I got is a simple MLS logo patch. This one popped up on eBay last week and I made an offer and got it. This is a big time upgrade. I love this patch!

Thanks for the look everyone!

Up now!

that does look better in your collection than it did in mine...
    Please realize when making offers, that shipping in a bubble mailer isn't free!

Thanks again, Ed!

Anyone trading tonight?

Daily kick!

Page 33 of 65 FirstFirst ... 233031323334353643 ... LastLast