Page 36 of 65 FirstFirst ... 263334353637383946 ... LastLast
    Any chance you are saving for the Donovan that's on the bay???
    Check out my bucket

Hidden Content

No I'm not interested in spending that much on it. I already talked to the seller who is not willing to go any lower on it which is a bit unrealistic. I might swing for it if it were in the one hundreds range but where it is now is just too much. Thats more than the Beckham went for.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

Can anyone figure out what this patch is from: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jeff-Cunning...item35bfbaad2a

Looking closely, the right side looks like a lemon and a lime. It's baffling me. The Crew have only had 2 sponsors in their career (Glidden and Barbasol) so it's not from either of those. Looks like a soft drink logo or something. I just can't pinpoint what it is and why it'd be on a Crew jersey.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!

My guess is that it's from Cunningham's 2010 jersey with FC Dallas...Maybe a sponsor had a patch on the arm that year?

Yeah but the jersey fabric is yellow. I found this possibility:

http://www.ibiblio.org/footy/2004/08...ev_clb_013.jpg

It appears that Crew training jerseys had Sierra Mist logos on them back in the day but why would they put a training jersey in a patch card?

Nice detective work...I think you're right...but that would not be game used!

Ya it would be "warmup" used

Wish I could get the Ferreira that just posted last night but the seller won't accept less than $100. I wish they'd realize the realistic demand for these at the moment and what people are willing to spend. I'd do $100 for a primetime player in a heart beat. For David Ferreira, no thanks.

I made a reasonable offer on the Cunningham, the pappa, and the Ferreira, and they all got turned down and they were all over the amount they usually go for.

Quote Originally Posted by crklemp View Post
    I made a reasonable offer on the Cunningham, the pappa, and the Ferreira, and they all got turned down and they were all over the amount they usually go for.
    Yep, that seems to be how it is nowadays. Sad times. I'm hankering for a new patch...

Page 36 of 65 FirstFirst ... 263334353637383946 ... LastLast