Page 38 of 65 FirstFirst ... 283536373839404148 ... LastLast
    I just bought a box. I hope I pull a supreme fabrics!

Nice, good luck!
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

Unless I get a Davy Arnaud then ill sell you any one that you need(even if I'm lucky enough for a beckham)

Traders tonight?
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!

Up for trading tonight anyone?

Going for another box in a few weeks...

Cool, good luck!

Evening bump!

Getting antsy!

I got another box coming Wed so hopefully I can pull something you need. I think I am going to go for the Base set now, do you happen to have any singles or rookies for trade?

Page 38 of 65 FirstFirst ... 283536373839404148 ... LastLast