Page 39 of 65 FirstFirst ... 293637383940414249 ... LastLast
    Thanks a lot! Unfortunately, no I don't. I haven't broken any of this product in the process of getting these patches.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

What did you pull??? I have lots of base cards and RCs

Still waiting on UPS to deliver my box. I will pm my needs crkemp. Right now I need 1/2 of the base set and have about 8 rookies

I contemplated buying a few boxes today. www.dacardworld.com has them for less than $100.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!

It's a fantastic looking set, good luck with the rest of your chase mate you're doing well

Skc

If you pull anything good post it here please. I'm interested in any SKC cards that you get so if you get some come to me first ill buy them in a heartbeat

Just bought a box, it should be here in a few days

Here is hoping you pull something nice! I've got some cash burning a hole in my pocket!

Got a quad patch 1/10 of four keepers in my box, I'm having bad luck getting supreme fabrics

Ouch man. Nice hit on the quad patch at least!

Page 39 of 65 FirstFirst ... 293637383940414249 ... LastLast