Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast
    You're welcome! Couldn't go to a better place. Good luck on your awesome pursuit. It's a heck of a set you are attempting, and if I come across any more in my travels, I'll let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by myersfan57 View Post
    You're welcome! Couldn't go to a better place. Good luck on your awesome pursuit. It's a heck of a set you are attempting, and if I come across any more in my travels, I'll let you know.
    Thanks again, you're the best!

Just picked up a Dwayne De Rosario on eBay!
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

saw that one- also, hate to say it, but im bidding on the christine sinclair thats up there now...but if I dont win, I sure hope you do

Ed
    Please realize when making offers, that shipping in a bubble mailer isn't free!

Quote Originally Posted by palantri View Post
    saw that one- also, hate to say it, but im bidding on the christine sinclair thats up there now...but if I dont win, I sure hope you do

Ed
    Good luck to ya, Ed. I don't go over $45 on any of em unless it's something I can't live without so I'll put in a bid of $45 and see what happens. They're suprisingly not selling for as much as sellers had hoped. Especially the MLS logo patch cards. I sort of equate them with the NFL shield in collecting. Those generally take a high premium compared to team logo patches. Guess it's the opposite in soccer collecting.

It's the second Sinclair that's been up. The first ended for $61.
    Last edited by rchurchward; 02-02-2012 at 04:51 PM.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!

Anyone today?

Mailday! Picked this one up on eBay last week and just got it in today. Another beauty to add!

Man that is an awesome set. The soccer cards are so expensive! Good luck with it.

Quote Originally Posted by djk6516 View Post
    Man that is an awesome set. The soccer cards are so expensive! Good luck with it.
    Thanks a lot! And yeah, it's expensive alright but it's been fun!

Bump tonight!

Morning bump!

Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast