Page 48 of 65 FirstFirst ... 384546474849505158 ... LastLast
    Wow I didn't know he had only played two games! That's an insane patch then! It was great dealing with you Ryan, I hope to again in the future!!!

2. Wata Photo
    Quote Originally Posted by crklemp View Post
    Wow I didn't know he had only played two games! That's an insane patch then! It was great dealing with you Ryan, I hope to again in the future!!!
    I hope to deal with you in the future again too, especially since you have some Arnauds that I need! Hey, I saw Espinoza was loaned to Wigan Athletic in the EPL. Pretty cool!
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content

Ya bur it's not going well with our fans. He was really good. I still haven't permanently said no to selling the Arnaud but now is not the time...

There's a Freddy that just went up for auction on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by EWG3 View Post
    There's a Freddy that just went up for auction on eBay
    Yep I'll be in the running for it. Not sure how high I'm gonna go on it, however. I just dropped over $200 on some sweet Manchester United vintage tobacco cards, including the highlight, a 1921 Godfrey Tobacco Billy Meredith. I'll show em off when they come in.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!

A little over 1 year of working on this set. Lost out on the Montero that was there today. I was outbid by $1 at the last second.

A couple of the ones you need just showed up on eBay

Yep! I put in an offer on the Zakuani and Mastroeni but fear they'll be rejected.

That mastroeni is very nice, I think that is a 9/11 memorial patch

Woo hoo. I won the Zakuani that just ended a few minutes ago.

Page 48 of 65 FirstFirst ... 384546474849505158 ... LastLast