Page 51 of 65 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EWG3 View Post
    I'm breaking a case tomorrow night. I will post my break up here
    Sweet, can't wait!
    Quote Originally Posted by aschade View Post
    Did you make an offer on the Ching? Dave and Adam has boxes again for $79.95 very tempting to get me some more..
    I only see one Ching and unfortunately there is no "Make An Offer" option.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

Message them an offer. It works a lot, thats how I got my Dempsey Auto /25.

I just pulled the trigger on 2 more boxes for $80 hard to pass up again... EWG3 how much you paying for your case? If you can get them for under $80 a box I would be very interested in your hook up...

Picked up a Mastroeni last night! 10 left!
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!

Beckham on ebay for auction!!!

So I was really bored tonight. Help me fill in the blanks!

Last edited by rchurchward; 03-15-2013 at 03:37 PM.

Would you do $110 for my wambach? And also EWG3 posted one of his breaks and it had a chad Barrett and a Davy Arnaud in it.

Quote Originally Posted by crklemp View Post
    Would you do $110 for my wambach? And also EWG3 posted one of his breaks and it had a chad Barrett and a Davy Arnaud in it.
    Sorry man but I just can't swing $110 for a Wambach. Thanks for the offer though.

Awesome mail day today! The patch on this is sweet! These 9/11 Commemorative Patches were worn by all teams in the 2002 season following the tragedies of September 11, 2001.

Quote Originally Posted by EWG3 View Post
    That's pretty sweet!!!!
    Thanks! Good luck on your next case! Keep me in mind for any of the 10 that I need if you pull them! Thank you!

Page 51 of 65 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461 ... LastLast