Page 53 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3435051525354555663 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EWG3 View Post
    Have you been saving your shackles for a Beckham? Did you see that one go for $600 on eBay?
    Yes, I was stunned. That will likely be my last one. At that point, I might end up busting boxes to find a Beckham. It'll likely be cheaper in the long run.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

I've opened 5 cases and have yet to come across one

There's a guy going to collect them all and he is going all out to buy them just like jjgraff and le touxs, so good luck getting a beckham for under $600.

Quote Originally Posted by crklemp View Post
    There's a guy going to collect them all and he is going all out to buy them just like jjgraff and le touxs, so good luck getting a beckham for under $600.
    Oh I know :) Tell your friend with the Arnaud to hit me up if they ever wanna get rid of it.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!

I sent you a pm

Wow, I am famous, but I still need 7 more of the 15.

Quote Originally Posted by crklemp View Post

Ching is in hand! Still at less than 10 needed! Help me out here!

8 more left!!!! I sent you a pm

Anyone busting any of this product anytime soon!

Wow, these patch collections are impressive!

Page 53 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3435051525354555663 ... LastLast