Page 55 of 65 FirstFirst ... 54552535455565758 ... LastLast
    Those Sounders patches are sick, especially the Zac!!!

How cool would it be for you to upgrade each patch into something more fluid? like just Country patches, or Just MLS logos, or JUST logos of their club teams. That would be cool and probably wouldnt cost you much more since you could flip the current card!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PoseyBuster View Post
    Those Sounders patches are sick, especially the Zac!!!

How cool would it be for you to upgrade each patch into something more fluid? like just Country patches, or Just MLS logos, or JUST logos of their club teams. That would be cool and probably wouldnt cost you much more since you could flip the current card!!!
    Thanks! I'm personally a fan of the Fredy Montero Sounders patch. If I were to do anything like you suggested, I think I would do just club logos. I think that would look awesome. The club logo cards are definitely my favorite.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward View Post
    Thanks! I'm personally a fan of the Fredy Montero Sounders patch. If I were to do anything like you suggested, I think I would do just club logos. I think that would look awesome. The club logo cards are definitely my favorite.
    That would be what I would do, The only way that the Fredy could be better would be if it was like, the "XB" part of Xbox Live.

But yah the club patches are sweeeeeeeeeettttttttt

how much does the wambach go for?
    There is one currently on eBay for $180. I got mine for about half that.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!

Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward View Post
    There is one currently on eBay for $180. I got mine for about half that.
    Yah i saw the one on ebay, figured it was somewhere around a 80-100 card

From me:) not tryin to be rude by cutting in on your conversation. Ryan have you saved up or the Ferreira on eBay?

Yah i saw the one on ebay, figured it was somewhere around a 80-100 card
    The majority of patches have cost me between $50-80. Some have been more expensive than others. I've only paid over $100 for one of the patches. Can you guess which?

Quote Originally Posted by crklemp View Post
    From me:) not tryin to be rude by cutting in on your conversation. Ryan have you saved up or the Ferreira on eBay?
    Yep, from you! No, I haven't yet. I still can't see myself paying his asking price for that Ferreira.

This one actually took me a sec to think about....

I'd say the Henry, but I feel like that's too obvious an answer........

This one actually took me a sec to think about....

I'd say the Henry, but I feel like that's too obvious an answer........
    Nope, I actually acquired the Henry and Christine Sinclair together in a trade. Try again.

Page 55 of 65 FirstFirst ... 54552535455565758 ... LastLast