Page 64 of 65 FirstFirst ... 14546162636465 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward View Post
    Thanks Drew!

Jerry, where do you stand on Le Toux's?
    I have 8 of the 15, Earl has 1 of the 15, I have offered him $550 for the Le Toux but he wants $1000 and a Mcinerney Golazo 1/1. I want to get all of the other 6 but I may be pursuaded to get you one if it is the final one for your set and Earl won't budge on his 1000 dollar offer and one of my 1/1's.

Get the Beckham and the Donovan and we can work something out

Quote Originally Posted by jjgraff30 View Post
    I have 8 of the 15, Earl has 1 of the 15, I have offered him $550 for the Le Toux but he wants $1000 and a Mcinerney Golazo 1/1. I want to get all of the other 6 but I may be pursuaded to get you one if it is the final one for your set and Earl won't budge on his 1000 dollar offer and one of my 1/1's.

Get the Beckham and the Donovan and we can work something out
    Thanks Jerry, I appreciate that! Did you ever get that painting signed by the team? I can't remember whether you sent me pictures or not.

I started this set 2 years ago to this very day. I've come a long, long way!
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by marcus0202 View Post
    Very nice cards!
    Thank you!

Welcome to the collection Mr. Davies! Three more and I'm done!

Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!

A couple of nice ones with quality patches popped up on ebay today
    Cards FS/FT: Hidden Content

My PC (under construction): Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by EWG3 View Post
    A couple of nice ones with quality patches popped up on ebay today
    Yeah I saw those. Unfortunately, none are cards I need.

His by the letter card is going for about the same.
    Cards FS/FT: Hidden Content

My PC (under construction): Hidden Content

All of a sudden, a few Beckham's and a Donovan have popped up on eBay. Unfortunately, I don't have anywhere near the type of money they're currently going for.

Even though you missed out on the Donovans and Beckham, you should get $200 together and pick up that Le Toux on eBay that Jerry is selling. It would get you that much closer to the set being completed!

Page 64 of 65 FirstFirst ... 14546162636465 LastLast