Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Prizm World cup, selling EVERYTHINGS I have left

here are the scans, let me know if you can use anything:

Prizms Parallelss:

the rest:

Looking for Patrick Roy, PK Subban, Carey Price, SPX SHADOWBOXES (ANY YEAR), Black Diamond Cup rings (Any year)
    My Sell/Trade list: Hidden Content

Bump
    Looking for Patrick Roy, PK Subban, Carey Price, SPX SHADOWBOXES (ANY YEAR), Black Diamond Cup rings (Any year)

B-u-m-p

Bump

Are you only selling these or are you willing to trade?

sorry, but all I collect is hockey at the moment

Update: Most of the regular base version inserts are gone, but I still have pretty much ALL of the Prizms, Pulsars, Power Plaids, etc....

Hi, I have a ton of hockey in my bucket if you are interested in a trade - would take any of the numbered prizms if you have any left - or would maybe consider buying the lot if you want to lot it out. Drop me a PM and let me know!

Mark

BUMP it

Still have alot of this stuff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast