Page 35 of 65 FirstFirst ... 253233343536373845 ... LastLast
    Going for the le toux?

Yep, always.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content

Evening bump!
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!

Hoping to get the Le Toux that ends in 3 hours!

I can't believe how high that Le toux went, 102.50 really that's insane. Too bad you didn't win it, it was a beauty. There's a guy on SCF who has three Le toux supreme fabrics. Have you already talked to him in the past ?

Yeah, Jerry. I know he was trying to get all 15 Supreme Fabrics of Le Toux so maybe he ended up snagging that one. But yeah, I wasn't going any higher than $50 on it. Ridiculously high.

I ended up getting the Le Toux card last night. I have 4 of the 15 now. I am sure that getting all 15 is going to be impossible but I have to at least try. I am very mad at myself, the buy it now on this card was $65 so I wasted $37.50 by not using the buy it now. I should have known that it would go for a lot since I have all of the other ones that have hit the market since its release. Anyway, I am sure that my pursuit will end at some point and I will sell one of mine to Ryan.

I am also trying to get one of every Union card ever made including all of the low numbered inserts, so if it has a Union symbol on the card I want it for my collection, I only need 6 to complete a composite Union set. 4 from last year's UD SP Game Used and 2 from this year's Upper Deck.

Your set is really coming along, and it looks great, keep up the good work.

Jerry(jjgraff30)

Thanks Jerry, keep us updated in your pursuit of Union completion!

NFL trading/selling time!

Page 35 of 65 FirstFirst ... 253233343536373845 ... LastLast