Page 40 of 65 FirstFirst ... 303738394041424350 ... LastLast
    What did you pull? Which quad and what other cards? These boxes are so hit & miss. I got a real dud, but will probably pick up one more at $99 at some point.

Alex Morgan rc, William hesmer, Matt Pickens, donovan ricketts, nick rimando quad patch 1/10. Abby wambach, Lori Lindsey, Shannon box, heather oreilly quad jersey 8/25

Another Morgan? I think I bought the last one you had off of you. That break was better than mine. The GK quad is cool and the WPS quad should go on ebay. I think I may spring for one of these boxes for my wife to give me on Christmas...I'm due for a good one after the last one I opened. I wonder how many of the Morgan /10 autos are left...I think I've seen at least 3-4 on ebay. I'd love to get a by-the-letter or an inked fabrics.

Evening bump!
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content

Landon Donovan popped up on eBay. Seller wants $500 for it. Boo.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!

I just got a Gonzalo segares but obviously you already have him so it means little to you, if you're wondering what it looks like, it's the one on the bay. Me and the seller made a deal but he forgot to take it off eBay but its mine. If you want to trade, shoot me a pm

Btw are you making any offers with the seller with the landon donovan supreme? It's $500 omg but I'm sure he'd lower the price jurastically if you laid down the facts that he is like $400 over the actual price

Quote Originally Posted by crklemp View Post
    I just got a Gonzalo segares but obviously you already have him so it means little to you, if you're wondering what it looks like, it's the one on the bay. Me and the seller made a deal but he forgot to take it off eBay but its mine. If you want to trade, shoot me a pm
    Quote Originally Posted by crklemp View Post
    Btw are you making any offers with the seller with the landon donovan supreme? It's $500 omg but I'm sure he'd lower the price jurastically if you laid down the facts that he is like $400 over the actual price
    I'd love to trade for the Segares if you have it in hand. It'll be an upgrade from where I'm at right now with him. I made an offer on the Donovan for $100 which is $40 more than I've paid for any other and it immediately got rejected.

Wow...sad times

Up tonight!

Page 40 of 65 FirstFirst ... 303738394041424350 ... LastLast