Page 41 of 65 FirstFirst ... 313839404142434451 ... LastLast
    Holy cow do you see all the new ones?!?!?!?

Yeah man, I already contacted the seller to see if we can work out a deal for the ones that I need. He listed three that are still on my list (Montero, Henry, Le Toux).
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

I'm goin for the Henry, it's a great price, and remember there's that other guy who really needs a Le toux

Nice, I see you snagged em up. Well done!
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!

I only got the olave, I don't know who got the Henry???

The Henry and Le Toux both disappeared too.

I just picked up the convey, Casey, and another segarez if anyone was wondering... Ryan just buy the Freddy montero before its to late for it too!

Ha there is no way I'm paying $197 for it. I can wait.

Well yes it is a terrible price, if anyone is looking for more SP game used, then I put a by the letter, some quads, career legacys, dual patches and a few other things on the bay, my seller name is crklemp so even if you only collect supreme fabrics, you should at least look at my by the letter

I made a pretty decent offer on the Montero and he countered with $167. Sorry pal, not a chance.

Page 41 of 65 FirstFirst ... 313839404142434451 ... LastLast