Page 42 of 65 FirstFirst ... 323940414243444552 ... LastLast
    I guess for you it's getting pretty slim for some of them...:-(

Yeah. Unfortunately, some sellers have some unrealistic expectations for what they feel they can get for their card.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content

I am up to 5 of the 15 Le Toux cards, the dream lives on!! I did not pay $197 for mine, it was part of a package deal with the Significant Numbers #/9 card. Good luck in your pursuit of all of the other Supreme Fabrics except for Le Toux

New ones out there today, and they're beautiful!

Yeah I saw that! Some pretty nice ones. I definitely need the Sinclair and Montero but still too pricey for me.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!

Anyone notice the Brad Davis one? Looks like it's an error from the Women's league, lol.
    Soccer cards for sale in my bucket URL: Hidden Content .

Always looking for silver coins especially ASE's, post-1996 Libertads, Philharmonics, 90% coins, etc.

I noticed it but hadn't looked into where it had to have come from. Looks like it's from FC Gold Pride, a Women's team based in California. Looks like Christine Sinclair used to play for them so this patch was probably supposed to fit with one of her cards. How sad...

Yeah Upper Deck seems to have messed up on several of these cards. I remember a Brian Ching (Dynamo player) with a Colorado Rapids patch.
    Soccer cards for sale in my bucket URL: Hidden Content .

Always looking for silver coins especially ASE's, post-1996 Libertads, Philharmonics, 90% coins, etc.

Someone has SF-PM Pablo Mastroeni on eBay, check it out

Thanks Jerry!

Page 42 of 65 FirstFirst ... 323940414243444552 ... LastLast