Page 43 of 65 FirstFirst ... 334041424344454653 ... LastLast
    I'm close to pulling the trigger on the Marquez. It's up there for $109 which isn't a terrible price for a pretty big name.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    Can anyone identify the patch on the Davy Arnaud?

Drew, I did some extensive research on it last night. It's a patch from the 2004 MLS Cup in which the Wizards played DC United. It's a nice patch but $150 for Arnaud is ridiculous!

Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!

Great research bud thanks, I had no idea what it was. I went ahead and took it at the very expensive price because that is the last card I need to complete my SKC set. I hope you aren't too disappointed but there are all sorts if ones you need out there...yet they're all way too expensive. It took a lot of thinking to decide whether or not I should buy an Arnaud for $150. It was not one of the smarter things I've done.

I bet you can get it for $100 dlvd if you make an offer

QUOTE=rchurchward;12275506]I'm close to pulling the trigger on the Marquez. It's up there for $109 which isn't a terrible price for a pretty big name.[/QUOTE]

Good news got some more boxes. I got two at the Sun Times in Chicago, one was I think a hot box no fabrics but 4 patch cards a dual auto and a single auto.

I also just got two during the Black Friday sale and pulled no autos but got 2 supreme fabrics.
    I got a

SF-OA Osvaldo Alonso USA Flag
    and a
    Kei Kamara MLS Logo

I will post pics this weekend so plmk if you want to work something out.

Quote Originally Posted by crklemp View Post
    Great research bud thanks, I had no idea what it was. I went ahead and took it at the very expensive price because that is the last card I need to complete my SKC set. I hope you aren't too disappointed but there are all sorts if ones you need out there...yet they're all way too expensive. It took a lot of thinking to decide whether or not I should buy an Arnaud for $150. It was not one of the smarter things I've done.
    Aw dang. I made a best offer on it and he countered with $97 but I guess you nabbed it shortly after that. Enjoy it!

Quote Originally Posted by aschade View Post
    Good news got some more boxes. I got two at the Sun Times in Chicago, one was I think a hot box no fabrics but 4 patch cards a dual auto and a single auto.

I also just got two during the Black Friday sale and pulled no autos but got 2 supreme fabrics.
    I got a

SF-OA Osvaldo Alonso USA Flag
    and a
    Kei Kamara MLS Logo

I will post pics this weekend so plmk if you want to work something out.
    Hey, nice breaks! I have a Kamara but I need the Alonso bad! Let's work something out for it, please!

What did you get in the hot box?

Just ponied up and bought the sweet Marquez NY Red Bulls logo patch.

Page 43 of 65 FirstFirst ... 334041424344454653 ... LastLast