Page 45 of 65 FirstFirst ... 354243444546474855 ... LastLast
    Got this beauty in today from my friend Avery (aschade) who pulled it here on SCF. Thanks Avery, you're the best!

I love the colors on this. The flag really pops with that green background. This officially makes 30 of the 44 patches in my possession. Not bad for having started January 1.

Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    That's an awesome collection of supreme fabrics. I sold my Matt Reis one to none other than Matt Reis. Just ordered a 6 box case. Should have it by the end of the week. I can spot a couple of boxes under the Xmas tree too. They are taunting me while I sit and watch tv.

Quote Originally Posted by EWG3 View Post
    That's an awesome collection of supreme fabrics. I sold my Matt Reis one to none other than Matt Reis. Just ordered a 6 box case. Should have it by the end of the week. I can spot a couple of boxes under the Xmas tree too. They are taunting me while I sit and watch tv.
    Thank you! Please keep me in mind if you pull one of the patches from the first thread that I need. I would be greatly appreciative! Enjoy opening them!
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!

I really love that Marquez patch. Awesome progress man!
    Soccer cards for sale in my bucket URL: Hidden Content .

Always looking for silver coins especially ASE's, post-1996 Libertads, Philharmonics, 90% coins, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Futbol_Cards View Post
    I really love that Marquez patch. Awesome progress man!
    Thank you so much!
    Quote Originally Posted by EWG3 View Post
    I will keep you in mind.
    Thank you thank you thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Kazaam View Post
    That would be me . I have 2 12-box cases coming in on Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by nismo68 View Post
    Lucky! I don't have the cash for some of the high-end ones at the moment (like the two you pulled), but if you pull some of the lower-end guys, please let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by nismo68 View Post
    Remember me, for Le Toux should you pull a Le Toux Supreme Fabrics card

Remember me if you pull any SKC cards

Page 45 of 65 FirstFirst ... 354243444546474855 ... LastLast