Page 47 of 65 FirstFirst ... 374445464748495057 ... LastLast
    Nice new batch out there! I'm taking the Espinoza (SKC) as always. You have a lot of nice opprotunities here. There are a lot of nice ones out there....but the price is still too high

Yeah, prices are awfully high. I went ahead and made an offer on the Ching and Ferreira since those are two from that list that I need. That Espinoza is pretty sweet! Do you have a scan of your Conner Casey Canada flag? I'd be interested in trading up for it. I could offer the Conner Casey I already have plus some other MLS stuff if interested.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

Ok ill PM you a link to my bucket in a little bit, it's a nice patch.

Any new stuff tonight?
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!

Merry Christmas everyone!

been a while since i checked out this thread. great progress man! can't wait to see this finished!
    THERE'S ONLY ONE TEAM IN LONDON!
    New York Yankees/New England Patriots/Boston Celtics/Boston Bruins/Arsenal/UCF/UConn
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content - Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    been a while since i checked out this thread. great progress man! can't wait to see this finished!
    Thanks a lot!

Evening bump!

Came home from vacation to find my newest upgraded patch! This one is compliments of my bud Drew (crklemp) who traded this to me for my old Conor Casey and a few other MLS jersey cards. Here is the old Casey I traded him...

And here is my new Conor Casey. My first Canada flag patch! Fun fact: Conor Casey appeared in 2 games for Toronto FC in 2007. This patch is apparently from one of them.
    Last edited by rchurchward; 01-03-2013 at 03:14 PM.

I was just going to ask about the Canadian flag, but realized you answered my question. I should be seeing Conor in about a month or so for the Philadelphia Union's pre-season.

Page 47 of 65 FirstFirst ... 374445464748495057 ... LastLast