Page 49 of 65 FirstFirst ... 394647484950515259 ... LastLast
    Congrats on the Zakuani, also there's a Montero that just listed. Good luck with that one
    Check out my bucket

Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    Quote Originally Posted by LaGalaxyFan View Post
    Congrats on the Zakuani, also there's a Montero that just listed. Good luck with that one
    Thanks! I'll be on the Montero. Just missed out on the Wambach that ended today. I was high bidder at $90 and of course, I was outbid at the last second.

Did you see the Franklin that is listed with the stars? Pretty cool patch.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content

Today's mail brings this beauty! The colors really pop on this one.

Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!

I still have never seen a Chad Barrett or Marvell Wynne Supreme Fabric. I'm wondering if they even got produced.

Ryan,

I just sent you a pm, $175 offer for the Le Toux, a quick $125 profit. Please let me know.

Thanks,
    Jerry(jjgraff30)

$250 final offer on the Le Toux, a quick $200 for finding the card!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgraff30 View Post
    Ryan,

I just sent you a pm, $175 offer for the Le Toux, a quick $125 profit. Please let me know.

Thanks,
    Jerry(jjgraff30)

Got the Montero that just ended and a Le Toux yesterday! Great weekend for the set!

Still working on prying that Le Toux from you!

Awesome mailday today with one of the bigger names from the set! This is from the old Sounders jerseys where it said "XBOX Live." Got this on eBay on Sunday.

Caved and traded the Le Toux to Jerry for an Henry and Sinclair Supreme Fabric.

Page 49 of 65 FirstFirst ... 394647484950515259 ... LastLast