Page 50 of 65 FirstFirst ... 404748495051525360 ... LastLast
    Two new ones in today! Thanks Jerry!

Here is my set progress so far!

Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

WOW, looking at 34 of them together, the set looks great. Thank you for the trade for the Le Toux and I wish you luck in your completion pursuit.

Quote Originally Posted by jjgraff30 View Post
    WOW, looking at 34 of them together, the set looks great. Thank you for the trade for the Le Toux and I wish you luck in your completion pursuit.
    Thank you Jerry!
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgraff30 View Post
    Bump back to the top!
    Thanks Jerry! There are 26 total on eBay but only two I need, and each is way more than I'm willing to pay for it.

There's a Brian Ching out there with your name on it!

Quote Originally Posted by crklemp View Post
    There's a Brian Ching out there with your name on it!
    I'm on it! I only wish it didn't have such a high starting price. I'd snag that Omar Cummings logo patch too if I didn't already have one. If anyone is interested in buying an Omar Cummings MLS Logo Patch for $50 dlvd, it's yours.

Anyone seen any laying around?

I'm breaking a case tomorrow night. I will post my break up here

Did you make an offer on the Ching? Dave and Adam has boxes again for $79.95 very tempting to get me some more..

Page 50 of 65 FirstFirst ... 404748495051525360 ... LastLast