Page 52 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2424950515253545562 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward View Post
    Thanks! Good luck on your next case! Keep me in mind for any of the 10 that I need if you pull them! Thank you!
    I broke it open today at work. There were no Authentic fabrics you needed. Did get a Landon Donovan by the letter and a sick sick sick quad patch of Donovan/LeToux/Angel/Ching numbered 10/10.

You didn't happen to pull anything that I need did you? If you are going to post it up tonight then don't tell me I will check it.

Quote Originally Posted by EWG3 View Post
    I broke it open today at work. There were no Authentic fabrics you needed. Did get a Landon Donovan by the letter and a sick sick sick quad patch of Donovan/LeToux/Angel/Ching numbered 10/10.
    Authentic Fabrics or Supreme Fabrics?
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

I honestly don't recall. I will most likely post up late tonight or tomorrow

Wambach will be part of your collection by Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by EWG3 View Post
    My bad, I meant supreme fabrics.
    No worries. You breaking any more of this product anytime soon?
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!

Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward View Post
    No worries. You breaking any more of this product anytime soon?
    I would love to but I need to sell off my excess stuff.

Mailday today! Thanks Drew. Brian Ching is incoming from eBay! Less than 10 left to completion!

Have you been saving your shackles for a Beckham? Did you see that one go for $600 on eBay?

Page 52 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2424950515253545562 ... LastLast