Page 54 of 65 FirstFirst ... 4445152535455565764 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wile E Erik View Post
    Wow, these patch collections are impressive!
    Thank you so much!
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

Evening bump!
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!

Anyone have any I need?

Got a Donovan coming in for my pc, but would be willing to trade/sell it to you for your set. PM me thoughts

Has the well run dry?

Any new ones floating around?

I tried two boxes and no luck on any Supreme Fabrics, I may pop a few more boxes open and you know you have access to anything except for the Le Toux's.

Good luck Ryan, I have to send you some pictures of my painting from the Union meet the team night. Send me over your phone number and I will text over a picture on Monday. It looks incredible.

Jerry(jjgraff30)

I appreciate the support, Jerry. I'll PM you my cell. I'd love to see a picture of the painting!

Less than 10 away!

Anyone tonight?

Page 54 of 65 FirstFirst ... 4445152535455565764 ... LastLast