Page 58 of 65 FirstFirst ... 84855565758596061 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 580 of 650
  1. #571
    Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward View Post
    You know jjgraff is gonna want that baby right? :)
    I offered Earl $500 for the card, we will see what happens.

    I saw all of this last night but was too sick to respond.

    Jerry(jjgraff30)

  2. #572
    Wow, that would surely be an offer that I could not pass up.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

  3. #573
    Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward View Post
    Wow, that would surely be an offer that I could not pass up.
    I sure hope he accepts the offer.

    Jerry(jjgraff30)

  4. #574
    When was I offered? Or is this the offer?

    I will have to think about it, but am probably leaning towards holding on to it.
    Cards FS/FT: Hidden Content

    My PC (under construction): Hidden Content

  5. #575
    Quote Originally Posted by EWG3 View Post
    When was I offered? Or is this the offer?

    I will have to think about it, but am probably leaning towards holding on to it.
    Earl.

    I sent over an offer via e-mail this morning. $500 paypal, I will pay the fees so that you have a clean $500 for the Le Toux.

    Let me know in here or on e-mail either way.

    Good job finding, you hit that one perfectly. It is also on all of my alarms and mine didn't even go off until it was too late. Congrats on finding it, hopefully you accept my very generous offer.

    Thanks,
    Jerry(jjgraff30)

  6. #576
    Quote Originally Posted by jjgraff30 View Post
    Earl.

    I sent over an offer via e-mail this morning. $500 paypal, I will pay the fees so that you have a clean $500 for the Le Toux.

    Let me know in here or on e-mail either way.

    Good job finding, you hit that one perfectly. It is also on all of my alarms and mine didn't even go off until it was too late. Congrats on finding it, hopefully you accept my very generous offer.

    Thanks,
    Jerry(jjgraff30)
    Sending you a pm.
    Cards FS/FT: Hidden Content

    My PC (under construction): Hidden Content

  7. #577
    Quote Originally Posted by crklemp View Post
    David Ferreira on eBay is down to $80. Here's the deal with this set, there's some guys I know hoarding the le touxs, Donovan's, beckhams, and arnauds. Nobody has seen a Wynne. I've only seen one Barrett and one davies. And that leaves Ferreira. You've been a long time without buying one and I think $80 is as low as the dumb seller is gonna get, so I say you should get it now before it's not on sale any more.
    I've tried to reason with that seller giving him past auction sales. He has a couple that I need but not willing to pay that much for them unless its a Donovan, Beckham, & Le Toux. I don't think the Wynne exists because it's not on the Upper Deck site checklist. For now, I'm not going to worry about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by crklemp View Post
    Long time ago. I think nismo68 owns it
    Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward View Post
    Where did you see a Barrett?
    Here you go!

    Last edited by nismo68; 10-29-2013 at 01:24 PM.

  8. #578
    Quote Originally Posted by jjgraff30 View Post
    Earl.

    I sent over an offer via e-mail this morning. $500 paypal, I will pay the fees so that you have a clean $500 for the Le Toux.

    Let me know in here or on e-mail either way.

    Good job finding, you hit that one perfectly. It is also on all of my alarms and mine didn't even go off until it was too late. Congrats on finding it, hopefully you accept my very generous offer.

    Thanks,
    Jerry(jjgraff30)
    Quote Originally Posted by EWG3 View Post
    Sending you a pm.
    Wowzers! That is one tempting offer! I would never offer that high unless it was the last card I needed for the set haha.

  9. #579
    Quote Originally Posted by nismo68 View Post
    I've tried to reason with that seller giving him past auction sales. He has a couple that I need but not willing to pay that much for them unless its a Donovan, Beckham, & Le Toux. I don't think the Wynne exists because it's not on the Upper Deck site checklist. For now, I'm not going to worry about it.





    Here you go!

    Beautiful card, I'm sad I missed it! Mind telling me what it went for?
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

  10. #580
    Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward View Post
    Beautiful card, I'm sad I missed it! Mind telling me what it went for?
    I traded for it in a package deal. No cash.

Page 58 of 65 FirstFirst ... 84855565758596061 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •