Page 59 of 65 FirstFirst ... 94956575859606162 ... LastLast
    What is that patch part of??
    Cards FS/FT: Hidden Content

My PC (under construction): Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by EWG3 View Post
    What is that patch part of??
    Hmm.. did a quick google image check on Barrett, I think it came from the 2010 Canadian Championship. I could be wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by nismo68 View Post
    Hmm.. did a quick google image check on Barrett, I think it came from the 2010 Canadian Championship. I could be wrong though.
    Would make sense to be part of a Canadian flag.
    Cards FS/FT: Hidden Content

My PC (under construction): Hidden Content

The patch is from his days at Toronto FC. Canadian teams have the Canadian flag on their jerseys. This would be one of the corners on the Canadian Flag.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content

Wowzers! That is one tempting offer! I would never offer that high unless it was the last card I needed for the set haha.
    I went to $550 but don't know if Earl is going to sell.

Jerry(jjgraff30)

Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward View Post
    The patch is from his days at Toronto FC. Canadian teams have the Canadian flag on their jerseys. This would be one of the corners on the Canadian Flag.
    Thanks for the info.

There is a guy who has an Arnaud, 2 Barrett's and a Donovan for sale, pm me if you want the info

I get his emails as well and already mentioned to him that I need the Arnaud and a Barrett. Just waiting to hear back from him. Thanks!
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!

A friend sent me the info also. Just needed a couple from that list. Looks like he busted three and a half cases. They are currently on sale at dacw. Very tempting to try more but I'll wait for the Christmas/New Year's sale.

A friend sent me the info also. Just needed a couple from that list. Looks like he busted three and a half cases. They are currently on sale at dacw. Very tempting to try more but I'll wait for the Christmas/New Year's sale.
    Who did you need and who do you still have left to get?

Page 59 of 65 FirstFirst ... 94956575859606162 ... LastLast