Page 60 of 65 FirstFirst ... 105057585960616263 ... LastLast
    I got a half case coming in Monday will keep you posted on my hits. I emailed him about the By the Letter cards, hopefully I can get them from him as well.

Quote Originally Posted by aschade View Post
    I got a half case coming in Monday will keep you posted on my hits. I emailed him about the By the Letter cards, hopefully I can get them from him as well.
    Thanks Avery! I'm trying to get UD to confirm that the Wynne was never made.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward View Post
    Who did you need and who do you still have left to get?
    I asked for the Hall & Zakuani.

The rest of my want list below:
    SF-AW Abby Wambach
    SF-CD Charlie Davies
    SF-CH Brian Ching
    SF-DF David Ferreira
    SF-JB Justin Braun
    SF-KB Kyle Beckerman
    SF-MR Matt Reis
    SF-NR Nick Rimando
    SF-SL Sebastien Le Toux

Not counting the Wynne as I don't think that was made. Like you, I'm not over paying on them unless it was the Beckham & Le Toux.

If any of you guys find my wants (minus ebay), I'll appreciate any info.

Thanks,

Rod

Good luck on getting a reply from Upper Deck. Since the Wynne isn't listed on their checklist I would assume it wasn't made.

http://sports.upperdeck.com/more/car...&r=1&sid=57339

Thanks Avery! I'm trying to get UD to confirm that the Wynne was never made.

Yeah I think that's safe to assume. You'd figure we'd have seen one by now.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!

updated want list.
    SF-AW Abby Wambach
    SF-CD Charlie Davies
    SF-DF David Ferreira
    SF-KB Kyle Beckerman
    SF-MR Matt Reis
    SF-NR Nick Rimando
    SF-SL Sebastien Le Toux

Thanks to Avery for the Ching & Braun. Picked up the Hall & Zakuani from John.
    Last edited by nismo68; 11-13-2013 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nismo68 View Post
    updated want list.
    SF-AW Abby Wambach
    SF-CD Charlie Davies
    SF-DF David Ferreira
    SF-KB Kyle Beckerman
    SF-MR Matt Reis
    SF-NR Nick Rimando
    SF-SL Sebastien Le Toux

Thanks to Avery for the Ching & Braun. Picked up the Hall & Zakuani from John.
    Nice! You have a big leg up on me in that you already have a Beckham and Donovan. Those will likely be my two big-money pickups. I'll hopefully have my three incoming in hand tomorrow night to show off.

Nice! You have a big leg up on me in that you already have a Beckham and Donovan. Those will likely be my two big-money pickups. I'll hopefully have my three incoming in hand tomorrow night to show off.
    Don't forget finding another Le Toux.

Letoux is gonna be the hardest to get actually lol. Even though Beckham and Donovan are valued at way more...

Page 60 of 65 FirstFirst ... 105057585960616263 ... LastLast