Page 22 of 60 FirstFirst ... 121920212223242532 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 596
  1. #211
    You're welcome, Bob. I couldn't help but send something your way for what you've done with my MJD collection.

    Hope they've found a good home with you.
    Collecting:
    Maurice Jones-Drew, Ryan Moats, Bernard Pierce, Margus Hunt & Green Bay Packers game used
    Maurice Jones-Drew - Different: 898/2797 Total: 1140
    Ryan Moats - Different: 172/366

  2. #212
    So we have long ago established that you don't have the 2004 SPx Matt Ware, but I just thought I would ask... do you have any of the Boise State guys, either in SPA or SPx, or in any of the other variations that you have acquired?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content (finally organized!) and Hidden Content
    Current Project: 2013 Golden Age Minis Master Set: 683/750 cards (91.1%)

    SCF's Resident BOISE STATE Collector
    Matt Ware & Justin Cobbs Super Collector

  3. #213
    Quote Originally Posted by BrewCrew06 View Post
    You're welcome, Bob. I couldn't help but send something your way for what you've done with my MJD collection.

    Hope they've found a good home with you.
    They most definitely have. Thanks, again Jim.

    Quote Originally Posted by jrlebert View Post
    So we have long ago established that you don't have the 2004 SPx Matt Ware, but I just thought I would ask... do you have any of the Boise State guys, either in SPA or SPx, or in any of the other variations that you have acquired?
    I don't know the Boise State guys of all......I did update my 264 listings that you can view here:

    264 PC Listing
    Hidden Content

    Currently 386 in my PC.

    Hidden Content

  4. #214
    Another freebie mailday, but I am embarrassed that I can't place the name....

    Mr. Jacob Moore, OKC, OK. Stand-up and be recognized, and accept my apologies for not recalling you. (I just can't find you in my dbase....LOL).

    A very sweet Buckeye addition.....thank you!

    1999 Bowman's Best Andy Katzenmoyer 264/400



    ...plus a SP Authentic addition via ebay. Bought a lot with this and a Hot Prospects Auto (which is FT/FS).

    2006 SP Authentic Chad Greenway 0264/1175

    Hidden Content

    Currently 386 in my PC.

    Hidden Content

  5. #215
    Went through your entire PC page... happy to see (other than the Doug Martin 264/, which is easily my fave in your PC) J.R. Russell and J.R. Tolver! Keep up the good work!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content (finally organized!) and Hidden Content
    Current Project: 2013 Golden Age Minis Master Set: 683/750 cards (91.1%)

    SCF's Resident BOISE STATE Collector
    Matt Ware & Justin Cobbs Super Collector

  6. #216
    I really like that Greenway. Despite despising the Vikings with everything in my body, he is a stand up player, and that is a great looking card.
    Collecting:
    Maurice Jones-Drew, Ryan Moats, Bernard Pierce, Margus Hunt & Green Bay Packers game used
    Maurice Jones-Drew - Different: 898/2797 Total: 1140
    Ryan Moats - Different: 172/366

  7. #217
    Quote Originally Posted by road_runner_1964 View Post
    Another freebie mailday, but I am embarrassed that I can't place the name....

    Mr. Jacob Moore, OKC, OK. Stand-up and be recognized, and accept my apologies for not recalling you. (I just can't find you in my dbase....LOL).

    A very sweet Buckeye addition.....thank you!

    1999 Bowman's Best Andy Katzenmoyer 264/400



    ...plus a SP Authentic addition via ebay. Bought a lot with this and a Hot Prospects Auto (which is FT/FS).

    2006 SP Authentic Chad Greenway 0264/1175

    Nice additions. I remember that bust Katzenmoyer. He was supposed to be the next greatest LB. He ended up being another Brian Bosworth.
    Super Collecting Bo Jackson, Greg Salas, and Rod Streater. Collecting Mike Alstott (RC's I dont have, GU, patches, & autos only), Jordan Shipley (auto's only) Any Chicago Bears auto in Bears uniform I dont already have, UT Longhorns RC autos in UT Uniform I dont have.
    Hidden Content

  8. #218
    Quote Originally Posted by road_runner_1964 View Post
    Another freebie mailday, but I am embarrassed that I can't place the name....

    Mr. Jacob Moore, OKC, OK. Stand-up and be recognized, and accept my apologies for not recalling you. (I just can't find you in my dbase....LOL).

    A very sweet Buckeye addition.....thank you!

    1999 Bowman's Best Andy Katzenmoyer 264/400



    ...plus a SP Authentic addition via ebay. Bought a lot with this and a Hot Prospects Auto (which is FT/FS).

    2006 SP Authentic Chad Greenway 0264/1175




    Glad it got to you safely.

  9. #219
    Quote Originally Posted by jwilliammoore View Post
    Glad it got to you safely.
    I knew I would be embarrassed once the culprit owned up to it....LOL.

    Need to update my address file, thank you so much my friend.
    Hidden Content

    Currently 386 in my PC.

    Hidden Content

  10. #220
    An ebay addition.....

    2012 Triple Threads Adrian Peterson 264/310



    Stumbled across a manner by which to search serial number items that pull available items from COMC. This is where the next eight (8) cards come from....

    2004 Finest Devard Darling 264/999....I believe I owned this one at one time.


    2011 Prime Andy Dalton 264/930



    2001 Score Eddie George 264/346



    2007 Contenders James Jones ROY 0264/1000



    2008 Certified Jordy Nelson 264/500



    2002 Fleer Premium Brett Favre 0264/1200



    The Golden Bear....

    2002 SP Authentic Jack Nicklaus 0264/3499



    2004 SP Authentic Devery Henderson 264/499

    Hidden Content

    Currently 386 in my PC.

    Hidden Content

Page 22 of 60 FirstFirst ... 121920212223242532 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •