Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7141516171819 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nextspeed's Items on eBay

12/5/12

Decided to graph the training facility where some of the Detroit Red Wings were working out and practicing during the NHL lockout. Got the following to sign for me:

right winger Todd Bertuzzi - 1/1 trading card

goaltender Jimmy Howard - 1/1 8 x 10 photo, 1/1 trading card

right winger Dan Cleary - 1/1 trading card

Right winger Mikael Samuelsson, defensemen Jonathan Ericsson, and defensemen Niklas Kronwall also signed, but I had nothing for them. NHL free agent Sergei Samsonov and Buffalo Sabres center Steve Ott also were practicing there too.

Afterward, stopped by to catch the Golden State Warriors at their hotel as they boarded the bus to the game. Got the following to sign:

forward Draymond Green - 1/1 mini-basketball

forward/center David Lee - 1/1 trading card

guard Stephen Curry - 1/1 trading card

head coach Mark Jackson - 1/1 trading card

guard Jarrett Jack - 2/2 trading cards

Missed out on the following:

forward/center Jeremy Tyler - 0/1 trading card (ignored)

assistant coach Pete Myers - 0/1 trading card (said he had to go)

forward Harrison Barnes - 0/1 trading card (just waved; me & gladdyontherise were the only ones there before the first bus-trip departed)

forward Richard Jefferson - 0/1 trading card (ignored)

center Andris Biedrins - 0/2 trading cards (ignored; surprised as he's usually cool about signing)

forward Carl Landry - 0/1 trading card (said he had to go; he's usually cool about signing too)

Didn't need anyone else. Andrew Bogut and Brandon Rush didn't make the trip.

BANNED

Country

Decided to graph the training facility where some of the Detroit Red Wings were working out and practicing during the NHL lockout. Got the following to sign for me:

right winger Todd Bertuzzi - 1/1 trading card

goaltender Jimmy Howard - 1/1 8 x 10 photo, 1/1 trading card

Right winger Mikael Samuelsson, defensemen Jonathan Ericsson, and defensemen Niklas Kronwall also signed, but I had nothing for them. NHL free agent Sergei Samsonov and Buffalo Sabres center Steve Ott also were practicing there too.

Afterward, stopped by to catch the Golden State Warriors at their hotel as they boarded the bus to the game. Got the following to sign:

forward Draymond Green - 1/1 mini-basketball

forward/center David Lee - 1/1 trading card

guard Stephen Curry - 1/1 trading card

head coach Mark Jackson - 1/1 trading card

guard Jarrett Jack - 2/2 trading cards

Missed out on the following:

forward/center Jeremy Tyler - 0/1 trading card (ignored)

assistant coach Pete Myers - 0/1 trading card (said he had to go)

forward Harrison Barnes - 0/1 trading card (just waved; me & gladdyontherise were the only ones there before the first bus-trip departed)

forward Richard Jefferson - 0/1 trading card (ignored)

center Andris Biedrins - 0/2 trading cards (ignored; surprised as he's usually cool about signing)

forward Carl Landry - 0/1 trading card (said he had to go; he's usually cool about signing too)

Didn't need anyone else. Andrew Bogut and Brandon Rush didn't make the trip.

Nice stuff. Love the Green. I met him at the Sweet 16 practices last year and he signed both of my pictures without me even asking. He seems pretty down to earth. Also a big fan of the Curry, although not his signature in particular. Haha

SCF Rewards
    Country

very nice stuff sir. Draymond green seems like a pretty cool guy nice graphs i used to live in Detroit so im a huge lions fan i have enjoyed this thread,

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks guys. Draymond was pretty cool. Being a Michigan State fan as well as attended the university, I was just glad to be able to add his autograph to my ever-growing collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country

12/6/12

Detroit Pistons' point guard Brandon Knight made an appearance for a free signing he was doing at the grand opening of the Dunham's Sporting Goods store out in Chesterfield, MI tonight. Got Brandon to sign my Swingman jersey.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Looks nice, and he gave you a half way decent Autograph as well. Did a lot of people show up?
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

I estimated about 100 people or so in attendance at this signing. It wasn't insanely packed like the signing he did at the Dunham's out in West Bloomfield back in April. Yeah, Brandon signed his regular signature this time around, though he did signed his "full" signature on my photo back at the April signing.

BANNED

Country

hey must have missed u at the signing tonight..wasnt that bad of a wait for him..got in and out in no time..thanks for the heads up on the signing..

SCF Rewards
    Country

No problem. I was wondering if you made it or not. Haha. Good to see that you got him as well. I got there a couple of hours prior to Brandon signing and was 4th in line. Thought it was going to be a madhouse like the signing he did back in April, but this time, it was more tamed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

12/7/12

Graphed the Detroit Red Wings at the facility they were practicing at. Got the following to sign:

NHL free agent Sergei Samsonov - 3/6 trading cards

goaltender Jonas Gustavsson - 1/1 puck (he rushed on the signature, so it didn't turn out as good as I thought it would with the fine point paint pen)

Saw right winger Todd Bertuzzi, Defencemen Niklas Kronwall, right winger Patrick Eaves, right winger Mikael Samuelsson, center Cory Emmerton, and right winger Johan Franzen, but didn't bring anything for them. Had a puck for goaltender Jimmy Howard, but his hands were really full, so I didn't bother asking.

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7141516171819 LastLast