Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey man I did the raptors when they came in also. I was shocked barganini didnt sign. Only needed a few guys. I left around 6:30 what time did you get there.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nextspeed's Items on eBay

Hey man I did the raptors when they came in also. I was shocked barganini didnt sign. Only needed a few guys. I left around 6:30 what time did you get there.

I didn't do the Raptors upon arrival at the hotel, only did them as they boarded the bus to the game.

SCF Rewards
    Country

3/20/12

Former Detroit Piston and NBA player, Earl Cureton, was the guest on the "Pistons' Tonight" local sports talk radio show broadcasting at the CJ Mahoney's sports bar out in Rochester Hills, MI tonight. Got Earl to sign my 3 trading cards and the promo photo he was handing out.

SCF Rewards
    Country

3/25/12

Detroit Red Wings' center Cory Emmerton and defensemen Jakub Kindl made an apprearance for a paid signing they were doing at the Fanatic U store out in Southfield, MI today. Didn't need Kindl, so paid the fee and got Cory to sign my puck.

SCF Rewards
    Country

3/30/12

Former Detroit Piston and NBA player, Derrick Coleman, made an appearance at the Joe Dumars Fieldhouse in Detroit, MI as part of MetroPCS's 2012 USA Dream Tour taking place there tonight. Got Derrick to sign both of my trading cards, the 8 x 10 promo photo he was handing out, plus got a photo taken with him as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

3/31/12

Detroit Red Wings' goaltender Joey MacDonald, center Valtterri Fippula, and center Gustav Nyquist made an appearance for a paid signing they were doing at the Motor City Sports Gallery store out in Troy, MI today. Didn't need MacDonald nor Fippula, so paid the signing fee & inscription fee and got Gustav to sign my puck with the inscription of "3-26-12: 1st NHL Goal" on it.

Immediately afterward, headed to the hotel to catch the Charlotte Bobcats as they boarded the bus to the game against the Pistons tonight. Got the following to sign for me:

Bobcats' TV commentator Dell Curry - 2/2 trading cards

power forward D.J. White - 1/1 trading card

center Byron Mullens - 1/1 trading card

point guard Kemba Walker - 1/1 mini-basketball

point guard D.J. Augustin - 1/2 trading cards

small forward/shooting guard Reggie Williams - 1/1 trading card

shooting guard/small forward Gerald Henderson, Jr. - 1/1 trading card

center DeSagana Diop - 1/1 trading card

forward Eduardo Najera - 1/1 trading card

Only missed out on Tyrus Thomas, who ignored as he boarded the bus. Bismack Biyombo, Matt Carroll, Cory Higgins, Derrick Brown, and head coach Paul Silas also signed, but I didn't need them. Corey Maggette got injured at last night's game against the Nuggets and didn't make the trip to Detroit.

Last edited by tboculosis; 04-03-2012 at 08:46 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice to see that the Bobcats sign well on the road. Not surprised on Tyrus signing much on the road but I have been able to get him a couple times here in Charlotte...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice to see that the Bobcats sign well on the road. Not surprised on Tyrus signing much on the road but I have been able to get him a couple times here in Charlotte...

Yeah, with the exception of Tyrus, the Bobcats are very grapher friendly and will all sign.

SCF Rewards
    Country

4/2/12

After work today, hit up the hotel to try to catch the Orlando Magic upon arrival. Got a text from a buddy of mine that the Magic had already checked in and Dwight Howard signed as he got off the bus. So arrived there about an hour after they checked in and waited to see if I could get anybody going out and coming back from the hotel. Got the following as they went out:

shooting guard Jason Richardson - 2/2 trading cards

power forward/center Glen Davis - 1/1 trading card (first time ever getting "Big Baby", but he was still being somewhat of a jerk to the other graphers; pointing them out that he'd already signed for them upon arrival and just having a horrible attitude)

forward Earl Clark - 1/1 trading card

director of player development Adonal Foyle - 1/1 trading card

assistant coach Mark Price - 1/1 trading card

Ishmael Smith, DeAndre Liggins, Justin Harper, Daniel Orton, Ryan Anderson, and Chris Duhon signed as they went out, but I didn't need them. Jameer Nelson told everyone he was going to sign when he comes back, as he hopped into a cab. J.J. Redick told everyone that he was going to sign tomorrow (yeah right). Assistant coach Patrick Ewing came back inside the hotel without signing for anyone (no surprise there). Dwight Howard came out with Jason Richardson, Quentin Richardson, and Daniel Orton and told everyone that he'll sign when he gets back from watching the 2012 NCAA men's basketball championship game at a nearby restaurant/bar. As soon as the game was about to end, saw some of the players walking back to the hotel. Could have gotten Jameer Nelson, but was intent on waiting for Dwight to come back. When Dwight finally came back with Quentin and Daniel, got Dwight to sign my basketball for me. The remaining 4 other graphers and me thanked him afterward. Could have also gotten Quentin too, but was content after getting Dwight.

Last edited by tboculosis; 04-03-2012 at 08:50 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

4/3/12

Detroit Red Wings' highly touted rookie defensemen, Brendan Smith, made an appearance for a paid signing he was doing at the Motor City Sports Gallery store out in Troy, MI tonight. Paid the signing fee along with the inscription fee and got Brendan to sign my mini-helmet with the inscription of "Go Wings!" on it.

Last edited by tboculosis; 04-04-2012 at 06:20 PM.

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast