Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

That Dwight ball came out great!! Think i will try for a ball next week. Hope it comes out as good as yours.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's another flat out awesome day...Howard ball looks great. I really like the Big Baby card, and the JRich Fleer looks nice as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nextspeed's Items on eBay

That Dwight ball came out great!! Think i will try for a ball next week. Hope it comes out as good as yours.

Thanks. It should come out nice. Dwight is one of the best signing superstars in the NBA today.

That's another flat out awesome day...Howard ball looks great. I really like the Big Baby card, and the JRich Fleer looks nice as well.

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

4/7/12

Detroit Tigers' great Willie Horton made an appearance at the Meijer store out in Allen Park, MI as part of the "Play Ball" event taking place there. Got Willie to sign my ROMLB along with "68 W. S. C." inscription on it. Also got him on a promo photo he was handing out as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

4/12/12

After work today, headed to the hotel to catch the Milwaukee Bucks upon arrival. Of course, they have already checked in an hour before I got there, so decided to wait around to see if I could get anybody going out or coming back to the hotel. Only got 2 players coming back into the hotel: guard Beno Udrih and guard Brandon Jennings (was a little hesitant about signing, but I told him I only had 1 item to sign, so he did it). Missed out on head coach Scott Skiles, as he took walked the other way from the exit. Didn't need Larry Sanders, Jon Brockman, assistant coach Joe Wolf, Carlos Delfino, Jon Leuer, and Tobias Harris. Everybody else, I didn't see come out.

SCF Rewards
    Country

4/13/12

Attended former University of Michigan football and current NFL free agent, Braylon Edwards' 2012 Celebrity Basketball Game benefiting his foundation held at the Pioneer High School in Ann Arbor, MI. Got some of the participants to sign for me:

U of M men's basketball forward Jordan Morgan - 1/1 event program

U of M football wide receiver Roy Roundtree - 1/1 event program

U of M basketball guard Stu Douglass - 1/1 event program

U of M football defensive tackle/2012 NFL Draftee Mike Martin - 1/1 event program

U of M men's basketball guard Zack Novak - 1/1 event program

U of M men's basketball guard Trey Burke - 1/1 event program (wasn't playing in the game, just came out to lend his support of the event), plus got a photo with

U of M men's basketball guard Tim Hardaway, Jr. - 1/1 mini-basketball

Event host Braylon Edwards - 1/1 mini-helmet with the inscription of "Go Blue" on it

Didn't need the rest of the participants like former NBA player Derrick Coleman, boxer Cornelius Bundrage, U of M women's basketball guard Courtney Boylan, former NFL player Pierre Brown, NFL free agent Marlin Jackson, and former WNBA player Stacey Lovelace-Tolbert. Only got a "high-five" from U of M's quarterback Denard Robinson, who stiffed everybody on signing. Ndamukong Suh's sister was in attendance, but no sign of the big man himself.

SCF Rewards
    Country

4/14/12

Went to graph the Chicago Bulls upon arrival to the hotel today. Of course, I made it there 45 minutes after they checked in already. Got the following to sign for me as they came out:

assistant coach Ed Pinckney - 1/1 trading card

shooting guard/small forward Kyle Korver - 1/1 trading card

center Joakim Noah - 2/2 trading cards

radio color commentator Bill Wennington - 1/1 trading card

shooting guard/small forward Richard Hamilton - 1/1 Swingman jersey

Only missed out on assistant coach Rick Brunson, who went the other way upon exiting the hotel, and C.J. Watson, who ignored as he hopped into a cab. Didn't need Omer Asik, Brian Scalabrine, Mike James, and John Lucas III. Boozer (who I heard signed upon arrival), Deng, Rose, Brewer, Butler, and Gibson didn't go out.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice job for the Bulls on arrival!!! Just wondered did Rip and/or Boozer do pics with anyone??? Surprised C.J. Watson ignored he was great in Charlotte. I might go for them here this week was wondering if Rose signed on arrival???...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks. Joakim, Rip, and "The White Mamba" Brian Scalabrine did photos with. I should have gotten photos with Joakim and Rip, but didn't. I heard D-Rose didn't sign at all upon arrival.

SCF Rewards
    Country

4/15/12

Went back to the hotel to graph the Chicago Bulls today as they boarded the bus to the game against the Pistons. Surprisingly, only 13 other graphers there with none of the regular dealers in sight, maybe because it rained, but the skies did clear up once the first bus pulled around. Got the following to sign for me as the boarded the bus:

assistant coach Rick Brunson - 1/1 trading card

point guard Mike James - 1/1 trading card

shooting guard/small forward Kyle Korver - 1/1 trading card

center Joakim Noah - 1/1 trading card

point guard Derrick Rose - 1/1 8 x 10 photo (he ran with one of the graphing kid's black Sharpie; would have been better signed with my silver Elementz, but can't complain too much getting Rose to sign)

assistant coach Adrian Griffin - 1/1 trading card

director of player development Randy Brown - 2/2 trading cards

tv color analyst Stacey King - 1/1 trading card

radio color commentator Bill Wennington - 1/1 trading card

power forward Taj Gibson - 1/1 trading card

shooting guard/small forward Richard Hamilton - 1/1 Pistons giveaway hat from last season (already signed by Terrico White, Jonas Jerebko, and Jason Maxiell)

shooting guard/small forward Ronnie Brewer - 1/1 trading card

Missed out on the following:

assistant coach Ed Pinckney - 0/1 (ignored)

power forward Carlos Boozer - 0/2 (ignored; surprised, since he's usually cool about signing)

guard C.J. Watson - 0/1 (ignored)

small forward Luol Deng - 0/1 (was the last player to board the first bus, so the Bulls' security personnel rushed him on the bus)

Omer Asik also signed, but I didn't need him. Jimmy Butler, head coach Tom Thibodeau, and John Lucas III ignored.

Last edited by tboculosis; 04-15-2012 at 10:19 PM.

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast