Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See millennialthreads's Items on eBay

Nice additions!

SCF Rewards
    Country

sweet! I had a similar experience with the bulls, including deng getting rushed onto the bus. What's with that?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nextspeed's Items on eBay

4/20/12

Detroit Pistons' rookie point guard, Brandon Knight, made an appearance for a signing at the Dunham's sporting goods store out in West Bloomfield, MI tonight. Got Brandon to sign my 8 x 10 photo.

Last edited by tboculosis; 04-20-2012 at 09:45 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

4/21/12

Detroit Pistons' point guard Rodney Stuckey made an appearance for a signing at the Meijer store out in Sterling Heights, MI today. Got Rodney to sign my Pistons giveaway hat from last season and an 8 x 10 promo photo he was handing out.

SCF Rewards
    Country

4/22/12

Went to graph the Toronto Raptors at their hotel today. Got the following to sign for me as they boarded the bus to the game:

point guard Jose Calderon - 2/2 trading cards

small forward Linas Kleiza - 1/1 trading card

shooting guard DeMar Derozan - 1/1 index card

assistant coach Scott Roth - 1/1 trading card

shooting guard/small forward Alan Anderson - 1/1 index card

small forward James Johnson - 1/1 trading card

power forward/center Andrea Bargnani - 1/1 trading card

power forward Amir Johnson - 1/1 8 x 10 photo

guard Jerryd Bayless - 1/1 trading card

Missed out on:

center Jamaal Magloire - 0/1 (last guy to board the bus to the game; told everybody he had to go)

Didn't need Ed Davis, Soloman Alabi, Aaron Gray, Gary Forbes, and Ben Uzoh.

SCF Rewards
    Country

4/25/12

Detroit Pistons' shooting guard Ben Gordon made an appearance for a signing at the Meijer store out in Warren, MI tonight. Got Ben to sign my giveaway cap and poster from last season, plus a photo with. Was also cool to meet a fellow SCFer, hockeystcks, there.

BANNED

Country

was awsome to get a chance to meet u also..like i said have to hit me up when u want to go get some mlb autos..

SCF Rewards
    Country

5/6/12

Former MLB players Alex Grammas, Dick Tracewski, and Juan Berenguer made an appearance for a paid signing they were doing for a small card show at the Redford VFW Hall in Redford, MI today. Didn't need Grammas nor Tracewski, so paid the fee and got Berenguer to sign my ROMLB with the inscription of "84 Champ" on it.

Last edited by tboculosis; 05-12-2012 at 09:01 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

5/12/12

Went for local as well as nationally renowned recording artist, Kid Rock, as he arrived at the Fox Theater in downtown Detroit today for sound check before his charity show with the Detroit Symphony Orchestra there tonight. Bob didn't come over to sign as he was driven into the gated-off section of the venue and had to get started with sound check, but told the six of us waiting there to give our items to his bodyguard, as he'll sign them after he finishes up with sound check.

Three hours later, after sound check wrapped up, out emerged his bodyguard with our stuff signed. Told everybody that Bob just ran with one of the person there's black sharpie on all the items, which I should have gave the bodyguard my silver Elementz metallic marker instead had I known somebody was going to loan him their black sharpie, and signed on the darkest part of my 8 x 10 photo, but I'm not complaining at all with getting Kid Rock's autograph at last for my PC.

Last edited by tboculosis; 05-12-2012 at 09:31 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

5/17/12

Attended the Detroit Tigers' 2nd Annual "Tip-A-Tiger" event benefiting the Detroit Tigers Foundation held at the CJ Mahoney's sports grille out in Troy, MI tonight. Got the following players who showed up to help out at the event to sign for me throughout the course of the night:

pitcher Joaquin Benoit - 1/1 team ball and got a photo with

pitcher Jose Valverde - 1/1 ROMLB, 1/1 team ball, 1/1 trading card, 1/1 giveaway poster from last season and got a photo with

left fielder Andy Dirks - 2/2 ROMLB, 1/1 team ball and got a photo with

pitcher Octavio Dotel - 1/1 team ball and got a photo with

pitcher Duane Below - 1/1 team ball

catcher Gerald Laird - 1/1 team ball and got a photo with

pitcher Luke Putkonen - 1/1 team ball and got a photo with

pitcher Brayan Villarreal - 1/1 team ball

Last edited by tboculosis; 05-18-2012 at 07:33 PM.

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast